Nsv and not lol

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Ok so I gained a lot of weight over Xmas so u bought myself a top off eBay to go out with hubby for valentines day top came back today I put it on and .... It fell off!!! So £28 down the drain and one designer lipsy dress about to go and live with my friend lol!!!

Waheyy!!! Smaller times - won't she pay you a little for it out of kindness towards another one ? xx

WOW, what great news, I wish my tops would fall off LOL well done, and I agree with Miss Bean, a donation from your friend would be good.

Miss Bean said:
Waheyy!!! Smaller times - won't she pay you a little for it out of kindness towards another one ? xx

I can't ask her for anything because we have a bit of a deal going on lol I've given her all my 18/20 clothes as shes put on weight and she's given me 13 bin bags full of 12/16 clothes lol so I got the better deal but she doesn't go out so there's no dressy clothes in with what she gave me!

it may be £28 down the drain....But more importantly....LBS off you!! You go girl! I can't wait until my clothes start getting to the 'Im too big and you can't wear me anymore' stage! :)

Wow well done :D I would soo love for clothes to not fit because they are too big!! Never ever happened to me before lol so maybe this diet will be the thing that makes it happen :D Keep at it, good luck :D

Woohooo for clothes being too big :D
Not so good about £28 down the drain though, sell the top on ebay and get your money back for some other lovely clothes!

And I'm jealous....I wish my friends gave me 13 bags of clothes!
My sister though is obsessed with clothes and has tons of size 12 stuff, I cant wait til I can fit in to it. I wont even have to buy my own things, I'll just take hers :D

Back