NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I think my victory this week has been gaining 1/2 lbs and not letting it get me down :) I will have it off by next week, I'm sure :)

I know, tbh, I needed the boost this evening that being able to do that amount of Zumba gave me because I've been flagging this last week or 3, had my first gain (and a pretty big one) since starting in January and I think it knocked me a bit, because it wasn't really deserved...clothes and scale victories are great, but nothing beats realising that you're getting (even slightly) fitter.

As I have tattooed on me "If you only keep on fighting, there's nowhere you can't go"

At a business networking event today that included lunch - I avoided all the pastry laden and sweets, cakes etc. and loaded up with lots of fruit and crudites!! Yey!! xxx

I ran the race for life this morning, have done no exercise since I found out I was pregnant 6 weeks ago, and it's the furthest I've ever run all at once, and I finished in 33 minutes 16 seconds! Im so proud of myself, I feel like super woman! :) xx

I ran the race for life this morning, have done no exercise since I found out I was pregnant 6 weeks ago, and it's the furthest I've ever run all at once, and I finished in 33 minutes 16 seconds! Im so proud of myself, I feel like super woman! :) xx

Wow! Well done! You must be bouncing x

Well done Sam, that is fantastic. I plan to do Race for Life next year when I have got to target. Bet you were beaming, especially having done no exercise recently as well xx

Someone posted a full body pic of me on Facebook... And I liked it enough to make my profile picture!!! Not liked a picture of me for a longtime!

Opened a large bag sensations crisps & only ate a few of them, previously I would have ate the lot. Head must b in the rite space @ the moment :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

One of my daughter's nursery teachers commented on my weight loss :D and I managed 2K on the tredmill today. GO ME!!

I was told this morning by a colleague that I have a great pair of legs!

That's my problem area so was quite pleased x

Well done Sam, that is fantastic. I plan to do Race for Life next year when I have got to target. Bet you were beaming, especially having done no exercise recently as well xx

I was hun, as soon as I got on that home straight and saw that the time was so pow I couldn't get the massive grin off my face! I'll try to beat my time next year :) xx

I know it's technically still a weight related but I reached my Club 10 award this week! I love my shiny badges :)

I have a bag of giant white buttons in the kitchen. Last night was so tempted to eat them. I refrained & went & jumped on the treadmill & completed wk 1 day 2 C25K :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have only had 3 of my teacher gift chocs and I've been on school hols for a week! That's 3 chocs, not 3 boxes! Unheard of

Back