NSVs - Non Scale Victories

went to MCDonalds with BF and friend today. Brought salad from boots and ate it happily :)

I have a bag of giant white buttons in the kitchen. Last night was so tempted to eat them. I refrained & went & jumped on the treadmill & completed wk 1 day 2 C25K :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Was it easier than day 1? Lol day 1 was hard but i did it and in the heat too!

Was it easier than day 1? Lol day 1 was hard but i did it and in the heat too!

This is my 2nd time around. I got to wk 6ish with jog Scotland so was running in bursts of 5mins which was a struggle but I got shin splints & had to rest up. Nd to be careful as 2 runs & my legs are hurting. I am managing ok but I think the jog Scotland is different to the apps for C25K. I run 30secs walk 30secs & do this for 15reps. Wk 1 will be run 1min walk 30secs - I think.

Good luck x

When you look at a pair of jeans and than nah will never get into them. Try them on and find out there a nice fit ?

When your wedding ring fits for the first time in 15 yrs :DView attachment 101603

Gilly that is absolutely fantastic! I see posts of yours around the forum and know you do a blog elsewhere but don't think you do a diary do you or have I missed it? I wish you did or a photo thread or an I've reached target thread as it seems to me your story and weight loss is pretty awesome from the bits of it I can piece together! Hope to read it in the SW magazine somewhere! Amazing!

Talked OH in2 getin me a new car :)

Gilly that is absolutely fantastic! I see posts of yours around the forum and know you do a blog elsewhere but don't think you do a diary do you or have I missed it? I wish you did or a photo thread or an I've reached target thread as it seems to me your story and weight loss is pretty awesome from the bits of it I can piece together! Hope to read it in the SW magazine somewhere! Amazing!

What she said :D ;)

Bless ya I only do the blog but will put a thread up if I get a minute at some point xx

Went to order a new wedding ring today as mine is too big and they can't re-size it easily, and it would mean losing the engraving on the inside. I have gone from a size S to an M, so 5 sizes smaller!

I will now wear my original wedding and engagement rings on the middle finger of my right hand and have the new plain band on my wedding finger. I didn't want to just put the too big ones away.

Went to order a new wedding ring today as mine is too big and they can't re-size it easily, and it would mean losing the engraving on the inside. I have gone from a size S to an M, so 5 sizes smaller!

I will now wear my original wedding and engagement rings on the middle finger of my right hand and have the new plain band on my wedding finger. I didn't want to just put the too big ones away.

Wow, congratulations! It's something you never really think of, that your ring size will change, but I need to get my engagement ring resized before I lose it. It's also an S, but I don't want to resize it now only to have to resize it again later, so I'm trying to hold off as long as possible

S42.jpg
Som_June.jpg
Club10.jpg
FitBronze.jpg

Last edited:
My NSV was tonight at class, wearing a new top (2 sizes smaller than when I joined), and a pair of jeggings that used to be far too small and are now baggy, my consultant and the rest of my class all commented that they could really see a difference. I was delighted as it wasn't something that my C said and everyone just agreed, people just kept coming up to me and telling me I look younger, and they can see the weight falling off me. I was so chuffed, I came home and dug out some old pictures just to see if they were filling me full of nonsense.

Attachments

• april to august.jpg
    april to august.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 128
  • black and white and boobies.jpg
    black and white and boobies.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 120
  • headshot before after.jpg
    headshot before after.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 118
Back