NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Bf a couple of days ago: "Your bum has shrunk SO MUCH. Look how small it is! You're wasting away!" ahhh :D haha!

He liked my big bum though so has warned me not to let it shrink too much more LOL! Over 6 inches off my hips this year :D yippee! My winter leggings from last year feel sooo baggy!

Ally that's amazing!!!
My PCOS was just starting up before Injoimed SW and it has defintely deminished too, but hadnt really thought of it as down to weight loss- most probably is!
So cool that your doctor was jumping up and down clapping LOL :D I hope mine does that! Hahaha

I know i was peeing myself laughing at her, she was so happy for me haha It probably is due to the weight loss!

Aly your Doc sounds awesome :D haha

Another NSV fornme today :O there was a tray of mood rings at the counter of a charity shop, the kind of ring that is a single band with no way of adjusting- I popped one on as my bill was tallied up and it fit! That's a first for me! Have always had too tubby fingers to get a regular non adjustable ring in a shop except Evans or whatnot, amazing!
Took about ten mins to get it off but was chuffed all the same :D

I can pull my work pants down without undoing the 4 buttons and a zip ?

Wore a cat today that I wore at end of August and couldn't do up. Today it did up! Tight but fastened!

Wore a cat today that I wore at end of August and couldn't do up. Today it did up! Tight but fastened!

My inner animal rights activist got all bent out of shape until I realised you probably meant a coat, then it occured to me that I've been wearing a coat that I bought in February that didn't even meet at the lapels at the time and is now too big...yay us! And not a cat in sight ;)

You know I edited it because it said cot, really sorry it was a coat! Well done on your coat being up big a lovely feeling!

when you go to put your jammies on because the weather has got a bit colder...

44395_10151757572138748_656003328_n (2).jpg

so you clear out your wardrobe and find this many clothes you can no longer wear

IMAG0975.jpg

at your once fat face smiles

face 12 months.jpg

Owlgoose- amazing and inspiring!

I loved throwing clothes out recently, especially he awful ones I bought because there was nothing else in my size so "it will do". Kept some big jeans though so I can mark my progress!

My new PJ leggings that I bought two months ago were skin tight but now there is a load of baggy space under the bum already! I know they stretched from being worn but crazy to see that bum space :D

I always bought a size up for my shoes because of my fat feet but I know I can go into a shop now and pick up a size 6 and they fit, I also tried on a pair of size 6 calf high boots, didn't think for a second I would zip them up and I did, I couldn't believe it, I desperately want a pair of knee-highs from a normal shop for Christmas, that's my own mini goal.

After a year at target, I'm pleased to say my sagging skin has vastly improved. My bum isn't hanging down top of my thighs now ( classy) my bingo wings have shrunk and my chicken neck has disappeared. What a catch I must have looked 12 months ago after losing 6 stone!

After a year at target, I'm pleased to say my sagging skin has vastly improved. My bum isn't hanging down top of my thighs now ( classy) my bingo wings have shrunk and my chicken neck has disappeared. What a catch I must have looked 12 months ago after losing 6 stone!

Wow- great! Share your tips please?? Am so worried about saggy skin as I lose the next 2 stone (will be 7st total loss!)

This one is a bit gross....... My belly button isn't as deep! See I said it was gross lol xx
Oh Pleeeeaaaasssseeee! TMI! I haven't even had my coffee yet, can't handle this one so early on in the morning!

You are in that sort of mood today, aren't you! Just read your comment on vickis diary! You need to come with a TMI warning today!

Back