NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I have been on a management course all week which has involved a lot of group work, role play ect. This would have been my worst nightmare at my biggest, but this week I threw myself into it and wasn't self conscious at all. It is the first time I have felt like the 'old' me since having children.

I have been on a management course all week which has involved a lot of group work, role play ect. This would have been my worst nightmare at my biggest, but this week I threw myself into it and wasn't self conscious at all. It is the first time I have felt like the 'old' me since having children.

That's lovely. It's brilliant hearing stories that relate to the mind instead of the body ;)

I had a nice nsv at the weekend. I was at a family gathering which included my ex-husband. I knew I couldn't avoid talking with him so went over to get it over with. His first statement, it seemed almost involuntary, was, 'Wow, you're looking good!' - I was well chuffed as I left him on his own to go back to be with all my friends.

I had a nice nsv at the weekend. I was at a family gathering which included my ex-husband. I knew I couldn't avoid talking with him so went over to get it over with. His first statement, it seemed almost involuntary, was, 'Wow, you're looking good!' - I was well chuffed as I left him on his own to go back to be with all my friends.

Hahaha id have said in your face suckerrrr - well done hun

My fiancé finally commented this morning that i've lost weight. It's only taken 8 months, 4st 5.5lb, 3 jeans sizes and 2 dress sizes, and I've not been hiding it from him. He sees me every day though and he is, after all, a man.

My fiancé finally commented this morning that i've lost weight. It's only taken 8 months, 4st 5.5lb, 3 jeans sizes and 2 dress sizes, and I've not been hiding it from him. He sees me every day though and he is, after all, a man.

Arw bless him! Lol. He got there in the end. And well done on your loss! That's brilliant! X

Currently 16st 5.5lbs

we always seek the approval of those that mean the most to us. Every so often my hubby will have a look of surprise on his face when he sees how much weight I have lost. I feel like saying - well durr of course I look smaller I have lost nearly 5 and half stone you know!!!

They try and they are good at trying our patience!

Three different people in the space of half an hour said how good I looked, and one even said they thought I was a size 12 now! (I'm nit I'm 12 top and 14/16 bottom)

All of the 'wasting away' and 'WOW' comments at an extended family birthday party last weekend has made me so motivated! My grandma yesterday was so impressed and my cousin who also diets said "surely you're at goal already??"

Just this past couple of months I have really noticed that I dont look fat anymore in pictures! Feels fantastic to not be shy to post full body pics online, and I cant believe I have bought mainly size 14 (top half) items recently (including a slightly snug coat) :D

That's lovely :)

My Mother saying you need put weight on! For the first time in my life lol. I don't shes just jealous because she doesn't like me smaller than her!

Back