NSVs - Non Scale Victories

This is more of a psychological victory - for the first time in my life, I have a treat drawer that actually stays in the drawer! At the moment, it's only a couple of little bits, about 15 syns in total so that if I did go mad and eat the lot, it wouldn't ruin my week... but so far I haven't. I put things in, I forget about them, and they stay there for days! In the past I'd have thought about them non-stop and then eaten them all at once. Yay self-control!

Well done you Vastra!!! On a similar note I have left 2 cans of cider unopened since Saturday, fair enough not in my house, but at my pals up the road. I intend to have them in a couple of weeks when I am visiting her. I also have had a family sized bar of chocolate in the freezer since Saturday. Don't have any plans for that - but certainly not in the next few weeks.

Well done for resisting. How many syns is a small piece?

I resisted bread pudding at work, I brought some and hubby has had a piece and I am trying to find out the syns so I can have a small piece!

Jst had a quick nosey on SW app. It's ranges r quite different. From 2.5 to 17.5. These are for 25g or per pot depending where from. I would say 25g portion between 12 - 15syns but that would jst b a guesstimate :)

Thanks for looking - it was just something I was tempted by recently but had not idea of syns. so glad I didnt have it!!

Jst had a quick nosey on SW app. It's ranges r quite different. From 2.5 to 17.5. These are for 25g or per pot depending where from. I would say 25g portion between 12 - 15syns but that would jst b a guesstimate :)
Thanks. Well as the piece I picked up was 145g I think it is a good job I didn't have it lol Don't think it will be worth the syns for the 25g either

Ouch- bready foods are always so synful!
Well done for resisting!

Old neighbour who I hadnt seen in a year exclaimed "Crikey you've lost a LOT of weight!! You look younger!" haha!

Just realised how this thread was SO motivational to me when I was in the 'not noticing' stage of my weight loss, it helped me get excited about what was to come rather than feeling sad about not noticing things... Feels so great to have loads of NSVs now and it is helping me through the tougher/slower losses phase instead!

Finally got into size 16 jeans. Not the skinnies I was aiming for - but got a wonderful pair of "Pear shape - high waisted" ones from Evans which are a perfect fit for my body shape at the moment. And to think, this time last year I bought a pair of Size 24 extra wide leg ones from there, even they were tight!

That's a great NSV, well done! xxx

i went running last night with my daughter and i ran 4.2 miles non stop in 50 mins, that this the most i have run for at least 2 years and the time was okay. I am so pleased :)

My mother, instead of the usual "yes, lose more weight, good" looked at me and said "hmm, I think another stone is a bit much. You're fine as you are"! Best thing I've heard in ages :)

They didnt have any 16's of this dress style I liked in Primarni so I took a 14 to squeze into- and it fit fine!!

I always found Primark sizes came up much smaller than other shops and I already had a dress with the same style/dif pattern in a 16- had tried the 14 a month ago and not a chance. Thrilled!
Also bought a SMALL jumper from tesco-?!? It was technically a mens one ;) well, unisex, but I used to barely fit the large one of the same style I bought my bf. Wow!

Well done Sophie. Bet that feels great xx

Back