NSVs - Non Scale Victories

ooh i had one this morning! i got on my wiifit - have not been on for over 200 days it told me!!! (oooops) and my little mii was a bit slimmer - and i am close to being overweight, and not obese!!!!

Hoorah! x

Brilliant thread. A great way to start the day, it has really put a smile on my face. Mine is the self satisfied feeling when I can botton up my favourite blouse instead of having to wear it open with a vest underneath. (look at me - I do buttons!)

I've only just had my first weigh in so I haven't got a dramatic NSV but after a Zumba class last week my boyfriend said "You look really pretty tonight" because I was all pink cheeked. I can't wait for that moment when I can wear my trousers without getting the line on my belly because they are a bit snug.

I've only just had my first weigh in so I haven't got a dramatic NSV but after a Zumba class last week my boyfriend said "You look really pretty tonight" because I was all pink cheeked. I can't wait for that moment when I can wear my trousers without getting the line on my belly because they are a bit snug.

That is so cute! xxx

Okay.

My parents have had their car for over a year. I've never been able to do up the passenger seatbelt. It wouldn't even reach over me.

Until today.

I didn't have to force it. It just clicked into place.

And...it wasn't rib crushingly tight.

I could actually breathe with the seatbelt on.

My cheeks are burning from smiling so much.

NSV's are awesome!

:D :D :D :D :D

Awwwww, thanks princess :hug99:

I love this thread!

Well done everyone

My NSV is my linen trousers that I bought at least 2yrs ago prob more that have never fitted me are now loose :D

Well done on all the NSVs -they are soooo inspiring and motivational :clap:

Im affraid Im claiming another one :giggle:

Im all :bliss:-because one of the clothes orders I put in arrived -the one with the bras where I worked out I had gone from a 52D :eek: -to a 42E and I really wasn't convinced it was right..well bugger my ole boots if they don't fit like a glove :happy036:-not that I mean there is space for five boobs :rotflmao:... but god they are comfy and the old "assets" or "bangers" as Gok calls em are in a much better place ;) (its so strange as I thought a D cup was a bit big..now I know that it was because there wasn't enough room in there so the extra was spiling out everywhere :eek:)and now I have lost a lot of my band size it has made my cup size bigger :D -ohhhh and the 4 tops that I ordered in 18/20 -expecting them to be too tight right now -well 3 fit perfect and the other is just a little clingy *and now I have new bras I can't risk wearing it yet as its a cross over style and "my cup runneth over" *:rotflmao:
Terrible thing is that they have sent me a catalouge so I have been sat picking what Im having when I got down another size :D -although I pay as I buy .. not having a catalogue bill ;)
Keep em coming everyone -...

I don't know if I've boasted this one yet but...

I'm in a size 10 now!!!!

I started in Jan as an 18 and am now slim enough to shop in skinny people shops!

I refused home made tiffin today!!! It's quite possibly one of my favourite chocolate/cake things ever and the locum vet working with us made and brought in a huge batch. Everyone was raving about how good it was but I managed to resist!! :eek:

Well done everyone else. Amazing NSV's! :woohoo:

I am proud of myself this week. Yesterday i took the kids to an event and Eldest was hungry so i went into greggs and got them a big cookie to share and i didnt have ANY.

Today i was shopping in lidl and saw an old workmate from about 2 years ago. She said WOW look at you, you have lost alot of weight since you left. I'm so happy that people are noticing then difference :D.

On holiday in May I spent the whole week covering up in a towel by the pool because I was so ashamed at the thought of being seen in a costume :eek:
This week I plucked up the courage to go swimming..on my own..twice!!I felt a bit panicky at the entrance to the pool but took a deep breath and did it...yesterday and today and did 30 and 34 lengths of the big pool :D
I also bumped smack into my SW consultant and was strangely happy for her to catch me swimming ;)

Back