NSVs - Non Scale Victories

The Wii Fit is a sarcastic bugger!!! I often shout at mine :p

Does this count? - a work colleague brought in a massive tub of Maoam sweeties and I haven't eaten any of them and I'm not going to!! They are my absolute favourite but I can't have one without wanting another 20 after it so I'm resisting :D

new NSV for moi - I have just tried on some trousers that haven't fitted since I was 4 months pregnant which would make it roughly 1 and a half years ago in a timeline! They fit, albeit I think they are a size 22 but they fit & I got more clothes to wear now :p

I bought some Mikado the other day and last night after my swim I thought I would treat myself. I only had FOUR!!! and put the rest back. This is very unusual for me because if there's food left I will eat it but I just didn't fancy anymore. So saved my self a few syns there too :)

I saw a couple of work collegues today who wanted to know my slimming secret!!! :D woooooo! x

Also went for a team lunch and i resisted starters (everything was deep fried or had bread as an accompanment!) xxxx

One more for me. The nurse who used to take my blood but hasn't since before I started SW, didn't know who I was!!!! When it dawned on her it was REALLY funny, then she gushed at me!

I visited my Grandad a couple of days ago and he is always very blunt about peoples appearances particularly negative aspects of it so has had plenty to say about my weight over the years!

BUT this time he called me SLIM!?!?! Oh my god! I could have fell over(I am slimmer but still have a way to go!) and was complimentary and told me what a diffence it had made to me and I looked 10 years younger etc This really helped to prove to me that I am looking a lot different now!
He soon found something else to pick on though...apparently I need my teeth fixing now! But I didn't care about that as was still buzzing from the compliments! :D

On Monday I walked into my mates house bearing in mind I see her most days and she nearly fell down in shock...She said the outfit I was wearing that day made me look slimmer than she had seen me in a long time and I should live in that outfit coz I looked amazing....Its in the wash ready to go back on again as soon as its dry :)

Another splendid NSV today, I walked into the greengrocers and the bloke who runs it came out from the back and went "Woah, have you lost LOADS of weight?" I said yes, I had lost 5st since January and he went nuts over me, how he nearly hadnt recognised me, congratulated me, said well done like a million times and gave me a free punnet of strawberries!!!

Sian pointed out a NSV for me the other day!

I resisted takeaway after a night out (which is big for me!) and made Ryvita and Primula when I got in (at least, I presume so... I woke up covered in Primula so I can only presume...)

Ooo, new NSV for me! I went into school yesterday to see how my A level students had got on, and one of my colleagues told me I was fading away! :D Now, at my weight I'm hardly fading away, but it was lovely to hear all the same!

Oh, and another colleague noticed I'd lost weight for the first time and told me I was looking great :D

Yay! I love NSVs!

xxx

At A level results day in the staff room I got a gaggle of humanities & english staff telling me how good I looked and to be careful cause if i kept loosing I'd get way too skinny. I still have 18.5lbs til target and that give me a BMI of 23, so it's not liek I'm skin and bones! But, :D:D:D:D:D

And the Gym Personal trainer told me I had a lovely tiny waist! (that made me grin even more!)

i had my first NSV yesterday:D was sitting in my mums house and my daughter took a pic of me on my sisters phone it was just of my face but i was looking at it expecting to delete it through disgust lol but my face looked thinner:D after 7lb gonei showed it to my mum and she then said "i told you yesterday that i could see you'd lost weight" but it wasnt till i actually saw it for myself that i believed her lol

heres to the next 2.5st loss and to many more NSV along the way:D

Sian pointed out a NSV for me the other day!

I resisted takeaway after a night out (which is big for me!) and made Ryvita and Primula when I got in (at least, I presume so... I woke up covered in Primula so I can only presume...)

that made me laugh, well done for resisting even though you sound like you were in no fit state to resist anything lol

Back