NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Last nights NSV - I'm not the sort of person who normally has 'skinny dresses to slim into' or anything like that, but I bought a size 16 dress from Tesco (which is absolutely GORGEOUS) about 2 months ago before I started the plan. I could get it on, but the zip was NOT going up..and I just looked yucky and bloated.

Tried on the dress after 5 weeks on plan (I've lost 11 pounds now) and I can zip it up..to the top! Just a couple more pounds and it'll fit fantastically.. it's so lovely!!

SLIMMING WORLD is amazing!! (Just another 3 and a half stone to go now eh?!!)

I got into a size 8!!! A skirt at tesco- GORGEOUS skirt for my anniversary tomorrow... It's loooooovely and it's an EIGHT!!!

(sorry, just really starting to feel slim!)

i've been getting lots of compliments this week...making me feel good :)

I got into a size 8!!! A skirt at tesco- GORGEOUS skirt for my anniversary tomorrow... It's loooooovely and it's an EIGHT!!!

(sorry, just really starting to feel slim!)

That is brilliant!:D

I love this thread, it's so positive and inspiring :D

Thrown out my L sized swimshorts and purchased a 2nd pair in M. Never going back.

Changed my WI outfit from XL bottoms to M bottoms and didn't feel uncomfortable wearing them.

Noticed that my belly looks smaller visibly and my manlyness appears bigger :eek: lmao, too much info!

LOL that's fantastic!!! Thankyou - this post really made my day hahaha! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Stopped checking my swimshorts every 5 mins to see if they'd split!

the size 18 trousers that i had to buy cos my 20's were falling off are starting to get baggy :D
i seem to be veering towards a stone equalling a dress size - on the bottom half anyway, only just going down a size at the top :rolleyes:

love this thread some fantastic NSV's :)

Went into my favourite cafe today and instead of getting what I always got (chicken and ham pie with chips and coleslaw) I got a gorgeous big salad with grilled chicken and it was amazing. Enjoyed it more than I did the pie =D
They were asking me too "Are you SURE you dont want pie or lasagne??" And were all shocked when I insisted on just salad.
Saved a few pennies too =D

I bought 2 dresses yesterday (in size 14 might I add!) and was really pleasantly surprised as I would never have gone for these styles before! They wouldn't have flattered me at all and I actually think I look rather good in them! (Not good enough to put photos of myself in them on here but I've attached links to the dresses instead!!) One is from H & M and the other is from Next! I'm loving clothes so much I'm getting dangerous!!X

Dress 1) http://shop.hm.com/gb/shoppingwindow?dept=DAM_KLAKJ_KLA&shoptype=S#

Dress 2) Buy Zip Front Denim Dress from the Next UK online shop

Grrrww dress 1 from H & M will only take you to the general dresses- if you are interested (which I very much doubt lol!!) it's on page 2 and it's the button through shirt style dress shown in khaki but mine's in black!X

Last edited:
I don't know if I've boasted this one yet but...

I'm in a size 10 now!!!!

I started in Jan as an 18 and am now slim enough to shop in skinny people shops!

Your post has inspired me :) i can't wait to be able to say "I've gone from an 18 to a 10" :thankyou:
xxx

Your post has inspired me :) i can't wait to be able to say "I've gone from an 18 to a 10" :thankyou:
xxx

2 days ago I discovered I'm now an 8 :eek:, most 8s fit well, so I think I'm off top buy some size EIGHT stuff!! :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

It'll be you soon Princess! :) :)

I wore a jumper dress out last night (this was an NSV in itself as I haven't worn a dress since I was about 8! :)) and was told by three different men that I had a sexy pair of legs! Bless them though, they were all in their 50s and 60s...I told them they should have gone to Specsavers! :) It was lovely to hear though! xxx

Size 18 skinny jumper too big in Asda today ! - size 16 same skinny jumper just a little too tight - BUT I GOT IT ON AND COULD HAVE WORN IT - if I was brave.

But hey ho - I was a size 20 - 22.

I bought a dress in Oasis today. It was a large and jersey material but still, I have never been able to shop in such a place.

I tried on a fitted size 16 dress there too but the top wouldn't zip up - had just had my boobs measured in Bravissiomo and bought a 34hh bra so they have shrunk, but clearly by not enough to fit in a shop for slim people.

So, tomorrow I will be wearing an Oasis dress. Fantastic. :)

My C said she could really tell the difference in me now. 1st 9lbs lost.
And wore my size 16 FCUK dress and look fabulous and skinny(er) even if I do say so myself! x

Photos Dellah?? :) Congrats on that skinny feeling it's great isn't it!?!!!

Ok...so Photographs....

The first one was taken in May as I had JUST started SW

The second was taken on Wednesday. :)

Attachments

• MAY.jpg
    MAY.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 69179_10150281436990285_550160284_15113267_285431_n.jpg
    69179_10150281436990285_550160284_15113267_285431_n.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 136
Back