NSVs - Non Scale Victories

wow Adele!!!! xxx WOW!!!!

*blush*

Thanks....its so strange looking at those two pictures together, because I still at times feel like the first one.

And I'm only 24lbs down! x

You look amazing :)
Thanks Shell_y
I keep thinking, what will i look like when I get to my 2stone, then my 2.5 stone *laughs*

I ideally want to get down to around 11 stone so fingers crossed.

What the best thing was, when I bought the blue dress in my "slimmer" photograph. I was 9lbs heavier than I was when I wore it!

I LOVE slimming world!

Woah Dellah (Adele?), get you!!!! You look fab, well done!! No wonder you felt skinny rocking that tunic dress! :)

i have a NSV - and its the fact i have bought a full length dress from coast - here is a piccie i found of my dress on the interweb:

413418223_o.jpg

i need Suckyourbum in pants - but it looks pretty awesome - i have got a charity ball to go to on Saturday, so i am going to wear it then!

That dress is SO pretty! x

Woah Dellah (Adele?), get you!!!! You look fab, well done!! No wonder you felt skinny rocking that tunic dress! :)

Thanks Hun! Yeah you can either call me delleh or Adele, i answer to both. Adele is my real name LOL.

I know, I loved wearing it and everyone telling me how ace I looked :D

Ive been reading how amazing youve done, im not quite sure I'll get to be as MUCH as a skinny minny as you but I'll try! :D

I went into H&M yesterday and picked up two pairs of the same black pants in size 8 and 10, two of the same dress in size 8 and 10, a cardi in size 8, and a top in size small. I went into the changing rooms and tried on the size 8 pants, pulling them up my legs I was thinking they wouldn't fit.. but they closed! ZIP AND BUTTON, WITH NO BREATHING IN!!! :D:D:D:D:D So I risked it and tried the top and cardi too - perfect fit! So after taking pics in the mirror - hehe :p - I tried on the dress in size 8, and that was perfect too! So I am proud to say I am now a size 8 in H&M :D x

I went into H&M yesterday and picked up two pairs of the same black pants in size 8 and 10, two of the same dress in size 8 and 10, a cardi in size 8, and a top in size small. I went into the changing rooms and tried on the size 8 pants, pulling them up my legs I was thinking they wouldn't fit.. but they closed! ZIP AND BUTTON, WITH NO BREATHING IN!!! :D:D:D:D:D So I risked it and tried the top and cardi too - perfect fit! So after taking pics in the mirror - hehe :p - I tried on the dress in size 8, and that was perfect too! So I am proud to say I am now a size 8 in H&M :D x

HOW much did you jump around the changing room squealing?! :D x

Congratulations xx

Wow, you must be chuffed!! And H&M is known for it's sizes to be on the smaller side!!! Skinnyminny!!xXx

HOW much did you jump around the changing room squealing?! :D x

Congratulations xx

A LOT! I went into H&M feeling SO depressed (Manchester weather- hah!) and came out on top of the world! I think I'll be spending a lot more time in there :p It's motivated me to get all my stuff up on eBay that I have been putting off doing for ages, so I can get some money and update my wardrobe! :D xxx

Wow, you must be chuffed!! And H&M is known for it's sizes to be on the smaller side!!! Skinnyminny!!xXx

:D I am ecstatic! I loved the way everything I tried on hid my pouch without me having to suck it in! :) xxx

size 8 - you guys are just amazing!!!! i think i would melt if this ever happened to me! x

It will! And you will! And then we will freeze you back up again ;) xxx

My nsv... I keep thinking I have tumours everywhere because I keep feeling new hard lumps all over my body which are in fact bones that I never knew existed haha

My nsv... I keep thinking I have tumours everywhere because I keep feeling new hard lumps all over my body which are in fact bones that I never knew existed haha

*laughs* this did make me giggle x

I love this thread! EB the dress is amazing!! I am so looking forward to being able to wear dresses like that someday...!

xxxxxxxxxx

Back