NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Bottoms. I think I've lost an inch so far. I was wearing 14 before but they were on the large side. It's just they were comfier than wearing 12s. I could fit into a 12 but they were on the sore-side of tight. So losing an inch has just allowed me to fit comfortably into a 12. Never imagined I'd be ordereing 10 so early in the game! WooHoo!

Think I might have just babbled on a bit there, sorry!

Bottoms. I think I've lost an inch so far. I was wearing 14 before but they were on the large side. It's just they were comfier than wearing 12s. I could fit into a 12 but they were on the sore-side of tight. So losing an inch has just allowed me to fit comfortably into a 12. Never imagined I'd be ordereing 10 so early in the game! WooHoo!

Think I might have just babbled on a bit there, sorry!

I was the same but as I am shorter, it took getting a lot more off for me to be comfortable in 10s! Wearing my old 12 smart suit pants today, I have a spot on my leg and can't wear jeans :( but the trousers keep falling down! And there's no belt loops :(

Congratulations again though :) It's a lovely feeling :) xxx

A NSV for me was.......last night hubby rolled over for a cuddle in bed to say night night & said " where's your tummy gone"!!!!!!! Best 4 words I'd heard in a long time lol!!!!!!

A NSV for me was.......last night hubby rolled over for a cuddle in bed to say night night & said " where's your tummy gone"!!!!!!! Best 4 words I'd heard in a long time lol!!!!!!

Love it! x

i've looked in the mirror this morning when i got dressed and for the first time ever i actually didn't mind what i saw looking back at me :)

I had my first one this morning!!!!! :D :D

i have an old pair of work trousers that I love but have not fitted me for over a year - I have actually sometimes even worn them with a baggy top and the buttons open :eek:

I haven't tried them on for a couple of months but got them out this morning and THEY FIT!!!!!! :bliss: VERY HAPPY!!!!

I joined the gym and am really enjoying going.
That really is a NSV for me as I spoke abt joining it for 9 months and never did.

I had a compliment about my neck from hubby to be!!! I am not sure if he meant it nice, but he said my neck was looking slim :) haha!

I also noticed today the dress top i have on isnt pulling as much across my chest area. So either its stretched in the wash or i am shrinking !!!

Also i am going to start the 30 day shred tomorrow - and from what i read about it, i am a brave bear! x

I am officially now back at my lowest weight (after putting back on just under a stone after being really unwell with a liver condition)-I feel super confidant.
Our janitor at work noticed and complimented me on my figure and asked how many sticks I had worn down fighting off the boys. Love him.

I'm so excited to know that I am in virgin territory. I want to do this more than ever now.

I fit into my skinnys! The weekend before I started sw I went & bought a pair of size 14 skinny jeans from dorothy perkins without trying them on thinking I'd be ok as that was my usual size in there but when I got home they were WAY too tight. There was a 1.5 inch gap between the button & the button hole & now they're too big! I'm so glad I bought them & got disappointed otherwise I may not have found minimins & the awesome people on here :)

I've just bought a pair of size 16 jeans and they fit!! Debenhams had their sale on so thought I'd buy some as my size 18 are getting a little loose and thought I'd keep them for a month or 2 while they are reduced... Tried them on and couldn't believe it when they did up!

Have to say they give me a muffin top and are a bit snug but the fact I got them done up has made me feel great! X

Yay yay. So I have been walking around in baggy size 16 and terrified to try a smaller size just in case they didn't fit. So I plucked up the courage to get all my old clothes out of my wardrobe and I got into my size 12s!!!!! And I now have loads of 'new' clothes. Love SW!!!

I can take my wedding ring off! :D

Just travelled on a Thomson flight home from Gran Canaria and the seat belt fits, comfortably, AND the tray table is flat. I love SW.

i went to the jewellers today to get my wedding ring altered and its 3 sizes smaller, its gonna cost a bit though so i'm gonna wait til its another couple of sizes smaller :)

I can now fit into my size 18 trousers was still wearing my old ones and was starting to look like coco the clown as they were 24s but I was determined not to buy any as I have loads of 16/18 clothes tucked away. It was such a lovely feeling. I also had a really nice red top that I wasn't able to wear as it was all gappy at the front and now fits perfectly. We went to visit friends yesterday who we haven't seen for a while and she was really surprised at the weight we both lost a really great day and very motivating. Good luck to everyone this week xx

I bought some bras via the internet with fingers crossed. They fit! I am now a 36D. At my heaviest I was a 38DDD!!!!

took my measurements again today and in total I've lost 22.5 inches so far. I've not measured myself since november so I was really shocked at that, not to mention over the moon! Also I only measure 1 arm and 1 leg so it will actually be more but I don't have a record of my left side lol.

Well done, i was inspired by your post so this morning i measured myself, only waist, chest and hips but was very surprised to find i have lost 11 inches.:)

Back