NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I noticed my engagement ring was getting looser but today whilst out shopping it flew off my finger and under a shelf!!!:eek: lucky me found it but panicing now that it happens again! So FAT, stop coming off my bloody fingers and target the real issues ,my 2 belly's!!!! lol

Hey some fantasic nsv's on here!

Another lovely staff member today told me she could see a bug difference and that I wad looking good :) first person to notice! Great feeling. X

I noticed my engagement ring was getting looser but today whilst out shopping it flew off my finger and under a shelf!!!:eek: lucky me found it but panicing now that it happens again! So FAT, stop coming off my bloody fingers and target the real issues ,my 2 belly's!!!! lol

time to get one of those plastic ring re-sizers I think??
or some dental floss round your finger and tied to the ring..

jojogonnabeslim said:

I feel your pain! Am gonna get it resized but want to wait til I hit target!! In the meantime I have to be very careful!

Took 2 pairs of jeans into the changing room - one 16 (normal size), one 14 (wishful thinking) - when I came out, happily handed the 16s to the assistant, and bought the 14s - go me!! xx

Since mid January I have gone from a size 42D bra to a 38DD ! I think this is good??? That means the rest of me is shrinking but my boobs staying put, right?? Lol :D

Also...I am going out tomorrow night in a size 16 dress! Woohoo! (was in size 20 trousers when I went out on boxing day)

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up my engagement ring from the jewelers as I'm getting it fixed (stone popped out when the claws snapped) and thought I'd get it resized at the sane time. Two whole sizes!!! Yay!

Funky monkey said:
Since mid January I have gone from a size 42D bra to a 38DD ! I think this is good??? That means the rest of me is shrinking but my boobs staying put, right?? Lol :D

Also...I am going out tomorrow night in a size 16 dress! Woohoo! (was in size 20 trousers when I went out on boxing day)

I think I have noticed a shrinkage in my boobs! Both around the under bust and in cups, a bra I bought in November feels too big! I really don't want them to shrink, I'm a 32E and I want to stay that way!

hatwell said:
I think I have noticed a shrinkage in my boobs! Both around the under bust and in cups, a bra I bought in November feels too big! I really don't want them to shrink, I'm a 32E and I want to stay that way!

Same here! I'm a 32D, I treated myself to some new bras last week and I'm shrinking out of them - I blame Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

10st10lbs said:
Same here! I'm a 32D, I treated myself to some new bras last week and I'm shrinking out of them - I blame Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Good old Jillian has given me very sore legs but I don't think she has shrunk my boobs yet - I'm only on day 5. Maybe I'll be an A cup by the end!

Ooh a girl at work has just said "have u lost weight? U can really tell" I said yes I have thank u! Maybe a little too excitedly!

I now have a grin on my face like the cheshire cat.....ive just bought not 1 but 2 different tops BOTH in a size 14!!!!! im so happy i only remember being a size 16 wen i was 16.....so its been a real real long time since i was last a 14!! Im so happy started a size 22......finally i have an item of clothing (in my eyes) in 'skinny' size made up!! :) xx

i saw loads of friends on a hen night last night and they hadnt seen me for a year and kept commenting on how slim i looked now :)

*love SW!!!*

Well Done EB and what a lovely pic!

The headmistress at work asked how much weight I had lost and said she had been looking at me trying to figure what was different and then she realised it was that I had lost weight :)
Today before my sons footie match I had a kick around to warm up with him(which it is usually the dads doing) and I could do it comfortably and wasn't struggling :) just the sort of thing I wanted to be able to do! I love SW too! :D

Back