NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Well its not quite the NSV I was intending BUT -I went to the gym on camp for 8am this morning to find it over-run with squaddies and not a gap anywhere *how wude of them to get in my way when Im on a mission* :copon:
SO rather than be defeated -I walked the 40min route home -at a quick pace, nipped indoors to drop off my bag and have a wee :p and then took myself on a 2km Jog ...
My plan now is to see if I can get my space in the gym tomorrow -"woe betide em if they hinder me again* ;)

Well its not quite the NSV I was intending BUT -I went to the gym on camp for 8am this morning to find it over-run with squaddies and not a gap anywhere *how wude of them to get in my way when Im on a mission* :copon:
SO rather than be defeated -I walked the 40min route home -at a quick pace, nipped indoors to drop off my bag and have a wee :p and then took myself on a 2km Jog ...
My plan now is to see if I can get my space in the gym tomorrow -"woe betide em if they hinder me again* ;)

Haha! Your best bet is to go a bit later then they're all at work & there are only a few stragglers about. I used to go to a military gym before I moved & enjoyed going, as the 'scenery' was always rather pleasant!!!!!!!

Haha! Your best bet is to go a bit later then they're all at work & there are only a few stragglers about. I used to go to a military gym before I moved & enjoyed going, as the 'scenery' was always rather pleasant!!!!!!!
I cadge a lift in with hubby on his way to work :p -I can usually get in before they arrive and usually there are only 1 or 2 bobbing about -I swear today they must have crammed every one on camp in there -I should have took the hint when I saw they were about 5 deep outside :DI WILL get in there tomorrow if I have to stand and wait ;)

I cadge a lift in with hubby on his way to work :p -I can usually get in before they arrive and usually there are only 1 or 2 bobbing about -I swear today they must have crammed every one on camp in there -I should have took the hint when I saw they were about 5 deep outside :DI WILL get in there tomorrow if I have to stand and wait ;)

I always found Mondays were always busy as the lads are trying to get rid of their excess' from the weekend!!!

My NSV is that i worked so hard in the gym yesterday i can barely move today. I know thats not a great thing - but i think i must have worked out so hard with the weights i am in agony!!! Its all for the greater good.

x

WelshCake said:
Hahaha not really as even the smell of choc makes me gag, now if it was fudge I would have to cover it in salt then fairy liquid then bury it in the garden, and I'd still be tempted :(

Oh no! I'd forgotton about Fudge!
Left the 1/2 a bourneville bar at work again. Going to see how long i can resist :)

Well done all on your fab NSVs xxxxxx

:rotflmao: Well I have just had possibly the most unexpected NSV
Hubby went into work today and was stopped by one of the female squaddies we know who said "tell these 2 who is the woman in the pink tee-shirt you were talking to in the gym the other day!" he asked why before saying, well are you ready for this :rotflmao:
Apparently the 2 lasses had been watching me :eek: and had been discussing how come "nothing jiggled about when I ran on the tread mill" :rotflmao: it seems they were perplexed that even though I wasn't "teeny tiny" nothing wibbled -when their thighs and backsides shook like a jelly :giggle:... then they asked hubby to ask me what sports bra I had as obviously "my bangers are bigger than theirs but never moved" :banana dancer:
If I wasn't so :bliss: about their comments I would be a little worried that they were so interested in my "bits n bobs"
It makes me even more inspired to keep on with the exercise -even though Im doing it more to get fit n healthy ..
do you think by the time I have lost about another 3.5st I might get "buns of steele?":roofles:

Capricorn thats brilliant. Wish i could get on the exercise band wagon.

The 1/2 a bourneville bar is still in my drawer at work. It made it to my desk for 10 mins - and then went back in the drawer!

:rotflmao: Well I have just had possibly the most unexpected NSV
Hubby went into work today and was stopped by one of the female squaddies we know who said "tell these 2 who is the woman in the pink tee-shirt you were talking to in the gym the other day!" he asked why before saying, well are you ready for this :rotflmao:
Apparently the 2 lasses had been watching me :eek: and had been discussing how come "nothing jiggled about when I ran on the tread mill" :rotflmao: it seems they were perplexed that even though I wasn't "teeny tiny" nothing wibbled -when their thighs and backsides shook like a jelly :giggle:... then they asked hubby to ask me what sports bra I had as obviously "my bangers are bigger than theirs but never moved" :banana dancer:
If I wasn't so :bliss: about their comments I would be a little worried that they were so interested in my "bits n bobs"
It makes me even more inspired to keep on with the exercise -even though Im doing it more to get fit n healthy ..
do you think by the time I have lost about another 3.5st I might get "buns of steele?":roofles:

Please don't take this as in any way creepy but you seem such a lovely, happy person! :D You're posts are always so jolly and light and funny to read! Your friends are very lucky people. :)

Dropped daughter off at Brownies and Brown Owl asked whether I had lost weight and that I looked fab!

Dropped daughter off at Brownies and Brown Owl asked whether I had lost weight and that I looked fab!

You know you've made it when the Brown Owl tells you you've lost weight :D:D:D

Back