NSVs - Non Scale Victories

WelshCake said:
I just had my first bath in months - no I not a dirty minger I usually shower daily - and my a$$ didn't form a human dam :D

That made me laugh so much, I've always had the same problem but it's getting better!

I had what could have been an embarrassing today. A little boy at work tried to pull himself up using my trouser leg to help him. Thankfully I had my hands free at the time to grab my trousers as he was pulling them down. When I went to the toilet later I discovered that I can pull them all the way down without undoing them.

I bought a size 14 Oasis silk shift dress from ebay (£3.50! Bargain!) and when it arrived today I thought I'd try it on, see if by any miracle it would go over my arse... and it fits beautifully! It must be a large 14, lmao, because I'm definitely still a 16, but it did make me smile - it's a beautiful dress and I look very nice in it, even if I do say so myself :D

I got off my ass after my evening meal and went for a "quick" walk.
75 mins and 4 miles later I got back home. :)

On the way back my belt worked loose of the loops that I have to put it through now and I realised that the end if it is now past my knee :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I just had my first bath in months - no I not a dirty minger I usually shower daily - and my a$$ didn't form a human dam :D

Welshcake - my husband thinks I've gone mad as I was laughing so much!

I can SERIOUSLY identify with this. Still make a dam in my very skinny Spanish bath but the day I don't I will be thinking of you. Many Thanks . . . .

I got off my ass after my evening meal and went for a "quick" walk.
75 mins and 4 miles later I got back home. :)

On the way back my belt worked loose of the loops that I have to put it through now and I realised that the end if it is now past my knee :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done on the walk ColJack, I think you need a new belt though!

My consultant text me after group this week to say one of the other members had stayed behind to tell her I looked great!

:)

I bought a pair of trousers a size down. fitted quite nicely I thought when I tried them on. Well just finished a 15 hour shift and spent the whole day yanking them up!
I don't think these will last out the summer as I envisaged lol

My consultant text me after group this week to say one of the other members had stayed behind to tell her I looked great!

:)

Well how nice is that!! :wow:

Hi All, I haven't joined in the conversation for a while, but tonight I hopefully will get my 2 stone shiny. My nsv today is that when I was walking to the car holding on to my toddlers hand, I had to use the other hand to catch my knickers which were dropping to my knees ;-)
Might need to go to the shops this afternoon!!

Debsie_websie said:
Hi All, I haven't joined in the conversation for a while, but tonight I hopefully will get my 2 stone shiny. My nsv today is that when I was walking to the car holding on to my toddlers hand, I had to use the other hand to catch my knickers which were dropping to my knees ;-)

Haha... nice one... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yay! :party0011: I'm delighted for you babe!

:8855:Oh Lordy! I thought it was just me that kept losing her knickers! :D

:8855:Oh Lordy! I thought it was just me that kept losing her knickers! :D

I think we'll all need to invest in a bulk oder for braces to keep those knickers up ladies! :D

Met a mum from school this morning I'd not seen for ages. Have you lost weight? You can really see it in your face.

I strutted round work all day.

WelshCake said:

This is possibly the best NSV I've ever read! Almost fell over laughing. I can't wait for this to happen- although I must admit holding up all the water is fun- yes I am an overgrown child at heart...

Every time I have a bath I have this conversation in my head that my bath goes in in the middle, so it's wider at the ends (like a number 8) so does that count that I still have a bath dam? How thin would I need to be to not have a bath dam? I HATE having a bath dam, I want the water to flow past my skinny bum and thighs, not swoosh like a tidal wave when I stand up!! :D :D :D

I've had 2 NSVs the last couple of days. All old neighbour that I haven't seen in 7 months said wow you've lost a load of weight & another neighbour who I don't see much said you've lost a lot of weight. Made me smile & get back on the wagon XX

I don't mind the bath dam effect, lmfao - I usually have bubble baths, so the swoosh of the water rinses any remaining bubbles off my legs as I stand up! :D

After my surprise a day or so ago when a size 14 Oasis dress fitted, I decided to try on some size 14 dresses in Dorothy Perkins on my lunch break... Tried on four and only one was too tight! :D Even better, the tight one was the only one I was tempted to buy, haha, so I saved myself some money!

I find myself more and more confused with sizes though... How can it be that size 16 trousers are still snug if I'm fitting into size 14 dresses? It makes no sense!

Back