NSVs - Non Scale Victories

i went shopping in manchester yesterday and went in new look . . seen a summer dress i liked so took a size 12 and 14 in to try on . . . tried the size 12 on first . . . couldnt even get it over my head so thought you fat biatch n tried the 14 on . . . squoze it over my head n arms and breathed in and finally got it on n thought hhmm looks nice just a bit hard to get on . . . . then noticed it had a zip down the side . . . . . i was laughin really hard cumin out of the changin rooms the assistant must of thought i was mad pmsl xx

I wore a belt cos my top seemed a little baggy - gave me some shape and my fat rolls didnt hang over it all the time! woop!

x

Went for a 4 hour walk today, sat down a fair bit though so walked for about 2 and half hours still though!

Bought a bright red short(ish) size 14 skirt in River Island, and size M tee shirts in GAP. Wit woo!

I love it!

Tried a blouse on in RI as well, and i didnt like it - but the style it was meant i tried on a size 12.

Oh and at the other end of things - i tried on a size 18 and it hung below by bra under my arms, and a L top in GAP did the same - YES!!!!!! x

I bought a dress for a party a few months back but didn't like it on, wore it a week ago and my neighbour commented I looked 'skinny'. This also encouraged him to rejoin :)

all your nsv's sound fantastic :) well done to you all. Had my first today, needed some shorts so went into asda and bought my normal 24, they were TOO BIG (never thought I would say that) so I then took them back got the 22 and they go up without undoing the button WOOP WOOP!!! They are not elasticated either so was extremely proud of myself for my small achievement. Been doing SW for 6 weeks and am so proud that I can see the difference already :D yay !! xxxx

NSV for today!! Saw mr marine this evening ;) and the first thing he said when I got out of the car was 'wow! Someone looks like they've lost weight' :D :D it's only a week since I saw him last but I think wearing clothes that fit properly help-rather than the baggy jeans and top I had on last night :) am still chuffed to bits :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried everything on in my wardbrobe today with a view to see what still fits.
In total there are 73 items of clothing going to the charity shop this week that are at least 2 or 3 sizes too big!!!!

I'm sat on the train in to work on one of those little seats in the area by the door. Hate these seats I always feel like I might fall off so daren't cross my legs. Have just noticed, with my legs and knees together, there is a gap between my thighs, the toning must be working!!

Yesterday I went to a carboot sale looking for a pair of jeans to cut into cropped jeans, I found a pair in a size 18 lady on sale said "oh have these 2 I dont want to take anything home" and handed me a pair of size 16 jeans, tried them both on and the 16's I could do up, ok mega muffin top (more of a 3 tier wedding cake tbh) but I got them on and done up :)

In this lovley weather we have been having I have had to raid the 'holiday' clothes suitcase. Two pair of shorts and a pair of trousers I wore last summer, and were v snug, are far too big!

Nearly had a moment on the beach today when the dog jumped up and almost took my trousers off! :D

WOO HOO!

One of my work colleagues said I'm vanishing before her eyes & another said when she gets back from holiday there'll be nothing left of me :D

My size 14 jeans only stay up with the aid of a belt so I tried on a size 12 jeans in town today and WAHAY! THEY FIT! Soooo chuffed!

My nsv is I suddenly realised last week I can sit comfortably in a meeting with my legs crossed. I can't remember the last time I did this. :D

My nsv is I suddenly realised last week I can sit comfortably in a meeting with my legs crossed. I can't remember the last time I did this. :D
Oh I so know what you mean!
Not been able to cross my legs comfortably for years - and now I can too!

*Emsie* said:
My colleagues bought me some pjs in a size 12 for going into hospital with. They fit and it was nice that people look at me and think I'd be a size 12! :D

Yey!!! Awesome NSV x

I can't call it a non scale victory as it borders on a bit on the freaky side, but whilst all ready to go for a run the other day my own brother told me to cover up....

He was checking out my bum! o_O my brother who spent his whole life calling me 'tug boat' on account that i was slow moving and large. So i replied with some inbred comments and a few ewwwww's!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Back