NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I haven't been to one if my gym classes for about a month due to my shifts and as the trainer was getting ready everyone in the class was waiting to start and she said oh hello you, you have shrunk and everyone turned and looked and I got a few thumbs up very embarrassing but a part if me was happy as I haven't heard about my weight loss for a while as everyone has hot used to it lol

Blondee said:
Hello ladies, great stories - makes you feel so fab doesnt it!! :)

I re-joined my old gym with my Uncle when I started back at SW and met this hot buff guy in the sauna (I have a boyf but no harm in looking ay! ;) ) and we got nattering and then I didnt see him again until about three months later and 18lb lighter and he took a second glance at me in the gym and said 'Bloody hell you're shrinking! You look amazing!' I thought to myself 'Yep, I'm getting there!' Haha xxx :)

Oh and I've lost weight on my wrist, is this possible?? My watch falls down now and it never used to!! Mad hey!! :D

Don't worry I went down a shoe size! And I've only lost two stone must of had fat feet

Went to have a bra fitting at the weekend and I have dropped 2 sizes - celebrated by buying some new bra & pants sets and huge clearout of old (and far too big) bras... ;-)

That's sounds horrible if I had know that it might of made me loose weight quicker lol I just thought it was rather funny as I still think I'm as big as I was and when going shoe shopping it made me giggle I thought trust me to loose weight on just my feet!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh so effing excited! Went into new look and bought a pair of size 12 jeans! Can't remember the last time I did that!

Ok admittedly they were high waisted, and I've always had a small waist, and I know it will be ages before I fit into a normal pair of size 12's but Aaahhhh. So happy :)

Ok admittedly they were high waisted, and I've always had a small waist, and I know it will be ages before I fit into a normal pair of size 12's but Aaahhhh. So happy :)
Don't put yourself down Clairebear. Why dooo we do that? Before losing weight I convinced myself that those size 20 shirts must "come up small". Having lost 3 stone and bought some size 8 jeans from the same range, I found myslef saying they must be generous sizes!! It's the label that counts - pity it's on the inside :D

I've got my first post-wedding weigh-in tomorrow and after just 4 days back on plan I feel great. I wore a belt today that wouldn't do up 3 weeks ago. It's on the second hole! Even if it doesn't show on the scales tomorrow, I'll settle for that.

Leapfrog said:
Don't put yourself down Clairebear. Why dooo we do that? Before losing weight I convinced myself that those size 20 shirts must "come up small". Having lost 3 stone and bought some size 8 jeans from the same range, I found myslef saying they must be generous sizes!! It's the label that counts - pity it's on the inside :D

I've got my first post-wedding weigh-in tomorrow and after just 4 days back on plan I feel great. I wore a belt today that wouldn't do up 3 weeks ago. It's on the second hole! Even if it doesn't show on the scales tomorrow, I'll settle for that.

Thankyou, that's really kind :)
I hope you're weigh in goes well tomorrow, and as you said, that fact that the belt does up now if proof that it's working! :D

I just went to the shop for a Curly Wurly and came back with a peach! :D

I am at the seaside visiting my sister & her kids. I have avoided lovely smelling fish & chips for 2 days. Went to the cinema last night with the kids. Bought them chocolate & me a bag of velvet crunch crisps and some mikados.

I have also been educating them all in healthy eating as my sister doesn't think its food if its not deep fried..

Am going to be glad to get home tomorrow. Kids are beginning to do my head in BIG time. I have no idea how those of you with kids cope with them all the time.

Ha ha ha! that's really awesome! :D (i love peaches *dribble* )

:D I couldn't believe it myself!! I was craving something sweet so went on a sugar hunt and saw some fresh plump peaches smiling at me so opted for them! Felt smug walking back to the office and it tasted beaut!!...... don't worry I'm not going senile.....yet!! :D

WelshCake said:
I have thrown away all my size 18 jeans and now only have size 16's getting dressed today I was so happy in my size 16 jeans and my size M top I had to take a pic

Well done you...

Today I fitted into size 12 jeans. It must be at least 4 years since I was a size 12 and it is my goal size!! So hopefully at target they will be loose! Also lost 1 inch of hips and waist.

And my mum told me yesterday that she is so happy to see me looking like me again:)

I've already had to have my watch altered and my wedding rings resized as they were both too big so that was really nice as I hadn't noticed a change with my clothes but then I went shopping yesterday and tried on size 18 jeans and they were too big!!! I've always (well in my adult life) been at least an 18 so that was a great feeling. I then bought a size 16 skirt but it did have some elastic.

Trouble is I now can't find a top that goes with it as they are too big or too long :-(

Looks like I might have to go shopping again!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a shopping spree yesterday everything was size 12 except a size 10 top :eek: and 14 and 16 bikini tops (but that was only for cup size-surely that doesnt count ;)) The fact i bought bikinis at all is even an NSV!

Back