NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I ran my first 10k race yesterday after starting couch to 5k in Jan and then moving on to Bridge to 10k. It's given me such a sense of achievement & a recognition that there's more to my journey than what it says on the scales each week.

Not sure its a victory but my bra size had gone from an e do a dd in six weeks , back size down from 36 to 32 whick is a victory lol

Put on a bra I hadn't worn for about 6 weeks, its gone all wrinkley cos its so big for me now. Then went shopping for new jeans as all my other ones seemed too big, managed to find the most beautiful pair in Dorothy Perkins, in size 10! Wasn't a fluke either, I also fit into the 10's in topshop too!!!

Ipod died about 5 mins into my run tonight - instead of using that as an excuse to turn around and go home, I kept going and even pushed myself to run further!

Put on a bra I hadn't worn for about 6 weeks, its gone all wrinkley cos its so big for me now

I had a similar thing today with my bikini (put it on for sauna at the gym) the cups were all puckered! Although I know I'd rather be thinner with smaller boobs, it saddens me that my boobs have got so much smaller!! haha

I had a similar thing today with my bikini (put it on for sauna at the gym) the cups were all puckered! Although I know I'd rather be thinner with smaller boobs, it saddens me that my boobs have got so much smaller!! haha

Ellierose, that is my biggest fear!! When I reached target years ago for my brothers wedding I went down to a 32A (I was in my 20's!!!). I am so hoping that this does not happen again, so far so good, bras are fitting comfortably now rather than digging in!!!!

Well done on the weight loss so far :)

ellierose988 said:

Me too, although I have to be honest, I didn't think they had gotten as small as that! I'm quite happy as maybe now I'll be able to get my bras in shops other than bravissimo!

Ive been saving mine up...

Someone guessed I was a size 10 today!! In not. I'm only just fitting into 14's but it's still nice :)

2 different people at work asked if I had much more to lose as I looked like I was done. When I said I had about a stone left until I was technically not overweight they both said (separately) "but you're not overweight now" :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a couple!

Went to my Grandmas 2 days ago and she couldn't believe the change in me :)

Yesterday my Mm said "God, you can't half see you've lost weight with them pants on!" They're my work pants that i was only able to fit into after i started SW :)

I bought a top before my holiday which i LOVED, a loose chiffon thing with a vest top underneath. Except it wasnt "loose" then. I didn't wear it as it was too tight accross my hips. Tried it on this morning, fits perfectly!

I want a heart rate monitor so thought I'd have a look on eBay-found one but it said for smaller wrists-no size so I googled and a small wrist is 6inches so I got the rape measure out....6 inches! I officially have skinny wrists :)

Well done to you for having skinny wrists.
I have one that I wear just under the bra line.

I can now fit on my bar stools :)

Bought them a year ago with the intention of quite coffees overlooking the garden only to find it was a major workout to stay balanced on them so never used them-just sat down to enjoy the sunshine out the window and realised I can sit on them properly now-no holding on or leg hooking necessary :)

Back