NSVs - Non Scale Victories

First winter for about a decade that i can wear welly boots!!! Of course i just had to get the bright pink ones to match my bright pink coat...no more boring black plain clothes for me!!! :D xxx

Went into that upmarket shopping boutique known as Tesco today. I spotted some trousers on sale, 36 inch waist. Could they fit me? Surely not. I saw some nice tops as well. They had them in medium, large and XL. I instinctively went for the XL, reminded myself that XL is too big now. I picked up the large and the medium. I can fit into a few medium clothes, but it doest feel right me picking up a medium!

Went into the changing rooms. The 36 inch trousers fitted comfortably. They had a slightly elastic waist, but it wasnt pulled in anyway, it just sat as it should around me. I tried the medium rugby shirt on, it fitted like a glove. No need for the large :) Ill have to stop taking the large sizes in with me.

Not sure how i have managed to lose an inch or two off my waist while gaining a lb!

Was bursting for a wee on arriving home just now and managed to get my work trousers down without unbuttoning them!! XX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
Was bursting for a wee on arriving home just now and managed to get my work trousers down without unbuttoning them!! XX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Always handy :D I've just relented and bought the next size down for my work trousers (mainly because everyone was saying they would buy me braces if I didn't!) and now I can't do that :( relish in it while you can!! Xx

had a big meting today with some people i work with for 4 years now but don't see at all. well they did not recognized me! I was standing in front of them in the loo - always queue at the ladies- and looked in their faces and said hello and after few seconds it clicked! and then they asked me what other meeting am I attending in this building because they have not seen me in the room. :) few compliments today but it was funny, my colleague was introducing us to the lady that was sitting next to me and when she said my name the lady said oh i know her and said she only recognized me because of my name :D she needs to go to specsavers :D

had a big meting today with some people i work with for 4 years now but don't see at all. well they did not recognized me! I was standing in front of them in the loo - always queue at the ladies- and looked in their faces and said hello and after few seconds it clicked! and then they asked me what other meeting am I attending in this building because they have not seen me in the room. :) few compliments today but it was funny, my colleague was introducing us to the lady that was sitting next to me and when she said my name the lady said oh i know her and said she only recognized me because of my name :D she needs to go to specsavers :D

I bet you have been beaming all day with that one :)

well I do have shorter curly red hair now and it used to be straight long and blond :) tbh all these compliments today gave me the 1,5 h at the gym motivation :D another stone to go...:character00116:

met someone i haven't seen in nearly 5 years today, they said i looked great, and told me i didn't need to lose anymore.. if only they knew lmao

met someone i haven't seen in nearly 5 years today, they said i looked great, and told me i didn't need to lose anymore.. if only they knew lmao

If you looked at someone who is the same weight you are now, when you were at your start weight, you wouldnt have thought they needed to lose either :)

It's all about perspective :_

I can feel bones in my body I never knew I had!

Hello Ribs!

Bought some new shoes this week.....in a size 7 instead of a tight 8!!!

Won £20 on a scratchcard :D

Know this isnt weight loss related but i lost 4lbs and won £20 so Wednesday was an exceptionally amazing day ahah!

Had a honeycomb hot chocolate today, checked the syns before hand but decided I was going to have it and still have my chocolate later on tonight, but when it came to that point tonight I had a bowl of fruit instead... having a mugshot now, I know that's not great but surely better then 10 more syns on chocolate

Back