NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Men will never totally understand us women lol - mine keeps saying - you look great your doing really well -but dont lose anymore off ya chest lol

Went to change a tyre yesterday. Been to the place maybe three to four times over the last five years. Its a busy place, fairly friendly. Go to pay and the guy behind the counter looks at me, and says "you've lost loads of weight"...

haha

Going swimming, and your bikini bottoms being so baggy, they fall down every time you kick your legs! haha!

Just outside my office there's a table with a tub of quality streets..obvs has quality streets but also bags of haribo etc as loads have been tempting me. I've not lifted that elusive lid!! :D

Going to my old works Christmas party in a size 12 tailored dress and having so many people compliment me on how I am fading away ;-) Looked great and felt great!

After using almost all my syns early on in the day, I had my Xmas concert with chorus last night. I spent 20 minutes putting out mince pies, apple pies, biscuits cookies shortbread buns and touched NOTHING. Even in the break, when someone found some tunnocks teacakes (my absolute favourite) I didn't go anywhere near. Felt good being in control

Back