NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Gone from 40D breast cup to 38C cup and it feels wonderful to be back :D

Great feeling isn't it? In the six months I've been following SW, I've gone from a 38H to a 34E :D

An now having to wear my engagement ring on my middle finger as its too big for my ring finger. Time to take it to get re sized!!!

My new work suit arrived today and it fitted beautifully - size 10 all over! 9 months ago it was a 24 on top and 20 on bottom - exactly the same style suit too - made my Christmas ! X

That's so inspiring lehairycrab! Well done!

That's so inspiring lehairycrab! Well done!

Thank you! It was a real moment where I could really see how far I've come x I think it takes ages for the brain to catch up with the new you but there it was in black and White or rather cotton and polyester lol x

My new work suit arrived today and it fitted beautifully - size 10 all over! 9 months ago it was a 24 on top and 20 on bottom - exactly the same style suit too - made my Christmas ! X

That is incredible and so inspiring! Fingers crossed that I have such success in 9 months too! x

My grandad called me slim and asked me and my daughter who was heaviest out of us, which is rather cheeky but quite nice that he might think that I might not be heavier than her seeing as she's a size 10!
Also got lots of compliments of other family we visited and its made me think I need to be a bit easier on myself and appreciate what I have acheived!

Good for you emsie. Read this back to yourself every morning and start to believe it ;) xx

Ordered a size 14 cardy online, had to give it to my mum as its far too BIG :-D this time 3 months ago the 16s were too SMALL!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have resisted takeaway despite my horrific hangover and I am having a sw friendly tea instead :)

Couldnt make my weigh in this morning as working so promised my C i would take a photo of me on my own scales n send it to her instead lol it helped me stay on track last wk though lost 3lb!

Four people stopped me in the supermarket to say I looked great - which I kind of needed as I'm not seeing the stuff that they must at the moment (either that or it's a town conspiracy to lull me into a false sense of security :)

"Your surgery would be much more difficult before you lost your weight" anesthetist yesterday afternoon

I managed my 30 minutes on the crosstrainer today followed by 30 minutes running, despite the fact that I haven't run in almost 2 weeks, great to know I've still got it ;)

My friend gave me a denim jacket in the summer and it was so tight i couldn't get it on....tried it on this morning and not only can i get it on, i can also do the buttons up and its not tight at all!!! *shock!* xxx

OMG! I can get into size 16 jeans! I still have a muffin top in them but at least the button and zip does up! A few more lbs and I'll be able to wear them :) can't remember the last time the button could be done up!

Back