NSVs - Non Scale Victories

I weighed my 4-year old son today - he's 18 kg, the exact same weight that I've lost so far!! (2 stone 11.5 lbs). It's suddenly struck me that I was carrying the equivalent to him around with me all day, every day, so it's no wonder that I'm feeling the difference. I've still got the weight of my 2-year old to lose too, but looking at it in those terms is just mind-blowing :D

It's crazy isn't it :) well done

Completed a 10k today in very different conditions to what I'm used to (sunny and hot) also it was VERY windy.... and I ran the whole way :)

Just come back from a wk in a caravan, normally go a bit mad with white bread for breakfast dinner n tea lol but this time i weighed out my cereal had sw fry ups n tried to make the right choices when out i did have a couple of treats but no where near as bad as the past, ill probably have a small gain rather than 1/2st gain!

Boooooo :cry:

2lb gain!

Hope something happens to brighten your day, Jodie - I've had weeks like that where I've swam twice, and been on the running machine, stuck to plan 100% and then only had a 1 lb loss. Not sure why it happens, but hopefully next week will be different and you'll get that boost another way xx

For the first time ever since I knew what a BMI was mine is under the 25. Am I now officially normal?!?

For the first time ever since I knew what a BMI was mine is under the 25. Am I now officially normal?!?

Ha, who wants to be normal? You are still abnormal as the average bmi in the uk is 27.62.... You are no longer medically over weight though. Congratulations!

I've lost 22lbs and my husband seems a little more keen to say the least!

Most of my NSV's have come from raiding all the old clothes in the attic! There are still a bunch I can't get into, but one by one those suitcases are being brought back into use!

YAY to NSVs!
X

Back