NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Confirmed: Im going to be in Slimming World magazine :)

that off the back of your greatest loser application or did you apply for the magazine separately? I quite fancy sending them my pictures too, I'd love to be in there, but as I sent photos in on my greatest loser application I wasn't sure if it is worth it?

that off the back of your greatest loser application or did you apply for the magazine separately? I quite fancy sending them my pictures too, I'd love to be in there, but as I sent photos in on my greatest loser application I wasn't sure if it is worth it?

i think it was the greatest loser application that drew me to their attention. They contacted me however.

Have had a few comments recently regarding noticeable weight loss, but five people commentating on it so far today had motivated me to go the gym this evening! ;)

Just tried on my prom dress after nearly 3 years! And it still fits :O so that mean I'm about the smallest I've been in that long as I put on about 2.5 stone and have now lost it again and planning on losing a lot more. Made my day as my much smaller sister tried it on as well and it fit her (only a little too big) such a good feeling to know that there not that much difference between us.

I have 2 NSV's

Went to a gym today for a trial session. Took a core stability class and didn't feel like the tubby one who shouldn't be there. :)

Also, in the changing room I didn't feel as self conscious as I was last time. I also noticed even the smaller women (size 10 etc) also had womanly bits like me :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have 2 NSV's

Went to a gym today for a trial session. Took a core stability class and didn't feel like the tubby one who shouldn't be there. :)

Also, in the changing room I didn't feel as self conscious as I was last time. I also noticed even the smaller women (size 10 etc) also had womanly bits like me :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont all women have womanly bits?

Have had a few comments recently regarding noticeable weight loss, but five people commentating on it so far today had motivated me to go the gym this evening! ;)

Everyone notices once you hit your club 10, those that arent mentioning are doing it out of politeness (sometimes people think illness when they see a lot of weightloss) or jealousy. So the five that commented, fifty noticed

:)

Going to Sainsburys, looking through their clearance clothes, finding a jumper i really liked, disappointed to see it was in medium, for a fraction of a second... I then remembered that *I* am a medium :)

Replying to my own post... I bought some jeans at sainsburys, around this time. 36 inch jeans. They seemed to fit me like a glove. Here i am a couple of months later, and they feel like a pair of flying pantaloons. Easily a couple of inches to large round my waist, and the amount of spare material around my thighs is quite remarkable. The weird thing is i have only lost four pounds on the scales in this time period.

2 people saying wow you look fantastic you have lost loads of weight!

Trying on dresses in the charity shop and the woman saying they'd sell clothes so much faster if I modelled them for them. I was darn chuffed. And got a short dress and knee boots for €8 for both.

Went to grab the extra large work top today but then thought no ill try the large to see what it's like and it was loose on me :D medium next...

I bought a dress today. I couldn't try it on as I had my children with me. It was a size 12 so I thought I had about a 50/50 chance of it fitting. But it does fit - perfectly! :)

When you try on a pair of shorts you bought from New Look last year in a size 12 (i could barely get them halfway up my legs last year) and they went on perfectly. They don't fasten just yet, but there's still time :D

Back