NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Ive completed half of the 30 day shred n even though ive hurt my knee its not put me off ive just had to modify a few moves but still worked my arse off!

Getting into size 10 trousers. Don't actually remember ever being able to wear a size 10 and being able to buy bras in a normal shop rather than having to order in line from bravissimo! 2 Dress sizes Down and 4 cup sizes! Love sw!

Getting into size 10 trousers. Don't actually remember ever being able to wear a size 10 and being able to buy bras in a normal shop rather than having to order in line from bravissimo! 2 Dress sizes Down and 4 cup sizes! Love sw!

Well done!! :)

Watched my friends eat some beaaautiful chips with dips at a pub and drink yummy fruity ciders while I stuck to my no added sugar squash and didnt even pinch one chip!

Minimins encouraged me :p I wanted to brag about it on here ;) haha!

Watched my friends eat some beaaautiful chips with dips at a pub and drink yummy fruity ciders while I stuck to my no added sugar squash and didnt even pinch one chip!

Minimins encouraged me :p I wanted to brag about it on here ;) haha!

Well done!! X

I went out on the town last night in my size 14 dress and every time i caught my reflection i thought i looked good. Every time. I don't remember a time when that has ever happened before.

Mum and sis just sat and munched on shop bought chicken and bacon sandwiches that i want instead i went and heated up a bowl of lentil and bacon soup (red onion celery carrots bacon and lentils) even though mum forgot i was on sw and bought me one as a wee sunday treat i didnt have it x

Well done!! X

Back