NSVs - Non Scale Victories

After only 12 days of 30 day shred and 8 days of 6 week 6 pack (with two days off in the middle as I was sick) ive lost an inch off my hips, half an inch off each arm and TWO WHOLE INCHES off my waist!! I have 7 weeks left till my wedding dress fitting and cant wait to see how much more toned I'll be by then for my dress!! :) xx

It's not the best picture, but this is what I wore last night.
86679d1366143971-outfit-advice-needed-please-20130416_204658.jpg

Wow! You look great and your weight loss is amazing! Well done you!!!!!

Reading posts like this help keep me going - one day this might be me! - starting to believe that it is possible, someday!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Well, I have been swimming for the first time since before Christmas! Did 20 lengths which I was pleased with for a start at 7am!

Have been paying for the gym (joined in Oct) and not going since Christmas which is ridiculous but the longer I didnt go the harder it has been to make that move - done now though and I have also booked onto aquafit on Wednesday night....... hope it will be ok! Just need to keep going now and the next stage is to actually get back into the gym!

Have also started doing C25K - Didnt manage full day1 though!!!!

We were away camping on Friday and Saturday night with friends...... I resisted all the yummy things being handed around..... Chocolate birthday cake, doughnuts, jammie dodgers, popcorn, sweets, all sorts :)

We were away camping on Friday and Saturday night with friends...... I resisted all the yummy things being handed around..... Chocolate birthday cake, doughnuts, jammie dodgers, popcorn, sweets, all sorts :)

Thats awesome Hun well done you xxx

6 week 6 pack is a killer! Im doing them both at the same time though so it is doable, but be prepared to swear at the screen a lot whilst you're huffing and puffing :) xx

I won a Next giftcard on a bonus ball draw thing a few weeks ago and have been thinking about getting a new tracksuit top as my old one is getting a bit loose. They do them in S (8-10), M (12-14) or L (16-18). I'm just going into a 14 now (eek!) and would have ideally liked a 14-16, but my husband told me not to be daft, and to get a 12-14... it's just arrived and it fits beautifully! Get me, in a 12-14 :D

I won a Next giftcard on a bonus ball draw thing a few weeks ago and have been thinking about getting a new tracksuit top as my old one is getting a bit loose. They do them in S (8-10), M (12-14) or L (16-18). I'm just going into a 14 now (eek!) and would have ideally liked a 14-16, but my husband told me not to be daft, and to get a 12-14... it's just arrived and it fits beautifully! Get me, in a 12-14 :D

Got to feel amazing :)

6 week 6 pack is a killer! Im doing them both at the same time though so it is doable, but be prepared to swear at the screen a lot whilst you're huffing and puffing :) xx

U must be mad! Tried level 3 after the pain in my upper arm ill be sticking to the modifyed version! I wont be doing 6wk6pk then haha think ill keep doing 30 day shred couple times a wk n gonna try some pilates all free on utube!

U must be mad! Tried level 3 after the pain in my upper arm ill be sticking to the modifyed version! I wont be doing 6wk6pk then haha think ill keep doing 30 day shred couple times a wk n gonna try some pilates all free on utube!

Haha i think I am a bit mad! Can already see such a difference though that it spurs me on, really want to try to wear a bikini for the first time in my life on my honeymoon, hoping my tummy will look ok in one! Xx

Haha i think I am a bit mad! Can already see such a difference though that it spurs me on, really want to try to wear a bikini for the first time in my life on my honeymoon, hoping my tummy will look ok in one! Xx

U blooming should doing double GM workouts if not i'd sue haha! I've been on u tube n looked at 6wk6pk and think i can give it a go but will start it after 30day shred only got 9 days to go now. I actually sat n watched the whole thing god im so sad!

U blooming should doing double GM workouts if not i'd sue haha! I've been on u tube n looked at 6wk6pk and think i can give it a go but will start it after 30day shred only got 9 days to go now. I actually sat n watched the whole thing god im so sad!

You're not sad! Its good to have an idea of what you're getting yourself into! Its intense, but not as fast paced as the shred. That woman doing the advanced moves is some kind of super woman though I think, she's inhuman! Those sise planks are my nemesis! A lot of swearing goes on in the hour that im doing those dvds lol! Xx

Back