NSVs - Non Scale Victories

My OH had it done back in 2007. Hasn't looked back since (excuse the pun!). Now has 20/20 vision and had no problems what so ever.

Wish I was brave enough.

You'll be great xx

Ooh thanks for that did he suffer much afterwards been told it can be pretty baf

No not really. Little sore afterwards but nothing to bad. Had to wear lovely bug eyed clear cup things over his eyes when he slept which was funny but apart from that he was great. Was even playing football four days after which was huge for him, usually he wore contacts for footie but if he got mud or something in his eye he couldn't carry on. Made such a difference x

Today I bought and am now wearing (also spilled some tomato sauce on it, dammit :( ) a new white t-shirt, only a bloomin medium :p

Well done on the medium shirt, you must feel over the moon!

I find that white clothing is a magnet for tomato sauce or curry sauce :giggle:

No not really. Little sore afterwards but nothing to bad. Had to wear lovely bug eyed clear cup things over his eyes when he slept which was funny but apart from that he was great. Was even playing football four days after which was huge for him, usually he wore contacts for footie but if he got mud or something in his eye he couldn't carry on. Made such a difference x

Thanks for that honey x

2 years ago I bought some lovely designer jeans to slim into. I wore them yesterday for the first time:) Also a friend's mother was shocked that I still thought I had weight to lose (I do have a lot to lose - the clothes I was wearing were hiding a multitude of sins - but still made me feel good)

I have 3

1. Saturday went swimming at the gym without my nose clip (long story short, for as long as I remember water up my nose sent me into panic attacks so always swam with a clip, hot lifeguard came over to me (i was only one in pool), we got talking and he helped/encouraged me and i finally swam with the clip, first time in 24 years)

2. Finally got in size 14 work trousers, been struggling to get some for months, 16s were hanging off me, but 14's wouldn't do up

3. Did my measurements and found i've lost between 0.5 and 1 inches of thigh, waist, hips and chest since starting at the gym a few weeks ago, arms are still the same though sadly!

Better also mention that i bought a dress a few weeks ago i planned to "slim into" for a party in october...it already fits and its only a 12-14, dress i bought for a party last august was a 16-18 so didnt expect it to fit just yet.

Stayed 100% on plan while on holiday :O
Managed to lose 5lbs in 10 days- 7 of which I was on holiday in Sweden for :O it was pretty much self catering though but am still psyched! Gives me hope for a 2 week hotel hol in Florida coming up, surrounded by huge portions of fried food and eating out with the family daily :|

Stayed 100% on plan while on holiday :O
Managed to lose 5lbs in 10 days- 7 of which I was on holiday in Sweden for :O it was pretty much self catering though but am still psyched! Gives me hope for a 2 week hotel hol in Florida coming up, surrounded by huge portions of fried food and eating out with the family daily :|

Wow! Well done. Huge achievement x

On plan on holiday is really impressive, well done!
I bought some 12 jeans yesterday to 'slim into' as the 14s fit but were a bit too loose.
they only flippin' fit!

First clothes NSV !!!

Wore a top to work yesterday that was my old favourite as it was a nice comfy fit. Was chatting to mum and the wind inflated it... Now it looks like I have a new night time t shirt lol - uber baggy!

Back