NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Wore a size 20 dress to a funeral a few weeks ago, looked nice on so was going to wear it again on Sunday to lunch. It wasn't sitting right at all, I was getting all annoyed til I tried on an 18 I had in wardrobe (same dress, I bought 2 ages ago in sale). Turns out the 20 was way too big, hence sitting funny!

Tried on some size 16 dresses for a laugh on Sunday afternoon in town, and 3 out of the 4 fitted ok. Still a bit tight to wear, but dammit they closed!

Bought a coat in two difference sizes (14 & 16) as I'm still between sizes - Tried both on and the smaller sized one fit like a glove! Wahooooo!!! Mega chuffed :D

Fantastic! I dream of being a 14, that's the smallest I've ever been as a grown-up. A size 12 top and bottom is my ultimate goal.

Another NSV last night. My coat is getting too big. I've already moved the buttons to make it snugger, but they could do with being moved again. I think it's time to say goodbye to it. I look like an american footballer around the shoulders, it's so big on them.

Does it count as a victory if your jeans (and knickers!) are so big, you walk through a door with your arms full, and almost moon everyone in the car park? I managed to catch the jeans on one side (the other side was below my hip), but the underwear required a visit to the ladies to rectify :( tmi?

Hot English teacher told me I was looking good today. :)

H.O.T

Standard hotel towel fit all the way around me with no gap!!

Used to be like a foot gap around my bottom half and and inch or two gap under my armpit- cant believe it now fits all the way and even overlaps a fair bit arpund my hips/legs! Never ever happened before, and it is definitely a small towel :D

I also resisted an argument with the girl who was saying "Noones allowed to diet until January blah blah blah".....some of us have to diet most of the time dear!

The same girl who has decided that it is her place to dictate when people can and cannot diet will probably have gained an extra stone or more between now and then. Good on ya emsie x

I just bought a top, in AllSaints in a MEDIUM!! I am not ashamed to say I got a little teary

Went to the cinema last night with my OH and his friends. Managed to only eat 2 pieces of toffee popcorn and one crispy M&M! Got my sweet fix after those 3 tiny things and didn't have anything else at all! Even synned them :D

Biggest one yet! Got loads of compliments from friends I see often. So far only people I see occasionally notice! -2stone now. :):)

OH's dad said earlier just out the blue... "I would never have said you were fat, but you're not now are you?"
Think it was a compliment lol :D

I got in size 14 skinny jeans yesterday- OMG! This time last year my ass/jeans size was a 26!?

They are insanely tight and the muffin top is ridiculous but they do up fine and were reduced to 8 quid so I had to buy them! Motivation for the next half a stone ;)

I also got into a (fairly stretchy) size 12 dress- I have never in my life actively shopped for anything below a 16 (and even that was when I was 15!), feels amazing :D

Back