NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Wow, that's amazing! Well done ;) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got in size 14 skinny jeans yesterday- OMG! This time last year my ass/jeans size was a 26!? They are insanely tight and the muffin top is ridiculous but they do up fine and were reduced to 8 quid so I had to buy them! Motivation for the next half a stone ;) I also got into a (fairly stretchy) size 12 dress- I have never in my life actively shopped for anything below a 16 (and even that was when I was 15!), feels amazing :D
Wow, well done. What a way to start the new year :)

I got in size 14 skinny jeans yesterday- OMG! This time last year my ass/jeans size was a 26!?

They are insanely tight and the muffin top is ridiculous but they do up fine and were reduced to 8 quid so I had to buy them! Motivation for the next half a stone ;)

I also got into a (fairly stretchy) size 12 dress- I have never in my life actively shopped for anything below a 16 (and even that was when I was 15!), feels amazing :D

Ahh thats brilliant!

Signed up for Tough Mudder event today! That's a victory in itself signing up :p Training started a couple of months ago but time to up it, and i just did my second 5k run at the gym! Never thought i'd be able to do that 6 months ago...

Omg I feel your pain already lol. Good luck.

Love this thread!! xx

Emsie that is hardcore!!

I love this thread. It helped motivate me early on and also recognise NSVs others mentioned in myself as I reached them! I am having almost daily nsv's as I approach target and get so excited to share them!

Big one today; after waxing my legs in prep for a few days in Dubai (work trip) I noticed that my thigh cellulite has vanished! And my bum cellulite is massively reduced! :D

I bought myself a tankini yesterday, the top was a 34B (used to be 42B!) and I am actually excited to wear it by the pool and even tan my tummy as when I lie down it looks pretty flat! ;) wow! Have only ever felt dread by pools!

My OH wanted Subway for dinner today. I checked here for syn values, decided that a 6" sub just wasn't worth the syns and went for a huge salad with no dressing. I nuked a potato in the microwave, added a couple of spoonfuls of baked beans, a hexa of cheese (weighed it myself, didn't get subway cheese) and had it with a massive portion of subway salad. It was the most satisfying and tastiest dinners I've had this week and just 1.5 syns! I've still got a huge amount of salad left for lunch tomorrow too!

My OH wanted Subway for dinner today. I checked here for syn values, decided that a 6" sub just wasn't worth the syns and went for a huge salad with no dressing. I nuked a potato in the microwave, added a couple of spoonfuls of baked beans, a hexa of cheese (weighed it myself, didn't get subway cheese) and had it with a massive portion of subway salad. It was the most satisfying and tastiest dinners I've had this week and just 1.5 syns! I've still got a huge amount of salad left for lunch tomorrow too!

Subway salads are AMAZING! I used to have them now and again for lunch at work x

Went to jewellers to have my rings resized. I am two sizes smaller than when we got married and I wasn't at my biggest then!

I had to go through the factory floor where I work the other day, since then had three lots of feedback of wow, hasn't she lost weight :D it really helps when others start noticing.

I made myself a plan to go do the gym every week day for the month. Have managed to do a class of Zumba, Spinning, Body Attack, Pilates, Aqua Aerobics and Body Pump! Last year I couldn't have walked from the car park to the gym without getting out of breath!

Back