NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Reluctantly resisting.......

Attachments

• 20140820_145559.jpg
    20140820_145559.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 89
My jeans that were tight two months ago I can now take off without undoing the button!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Gone from a 5xl to an xl shirt size

Done a sub 2 hour 10km in April

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's fantastic Dance Mum, I've been 100% on plan since the start of the month and I'm finding it so much easier to refuse treats I'm offered. I don't think twice anymore when someone offers their bag of crisps or sweets and have had only two small cans of cider since coming back from a short break the first weekend of the month. I don't miss the drink either.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

That's fantastic Dance Mum, I've been 100% on plan since the start of the month and I'm finding it so much easier to refuse treats I'm offered. I don't think twice anymore when someone offers their bag of crisps or sweets and have had only two small cans of cider since coming back from a short break the first weekend of the month. I don't miss the drink either.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Its a great feeling isnt it when you manage to resist!! A real sense of achievement in itself!!! lol

I'll review when I have those complete ;) x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Having fruit for breakfast while a cake is baking in my oven!!!!! The cake is not for me though but still a NSV as I'm not craving something naughty!!

Got told I looked very 'svelte' today, I just smiled as I didn't know what it meant! I'm used to insults so expected it was one. Got home and googled it, and was very happy with what I found! "Slender or graceful in figure or outline, slim" I'll take that ;) xx

Got told I looked very 'svelte' today, I just smiled as I didn't know what it meant! I'm used to insults so expected it was one. Got home and googled it, and was very happy with what I found! "Slender or graceful in figure or outline, slim" I'll take that ;) xx[/QUOTE

Ah kally that's lovely hun. Start believing in yourself hun, those who insult are the real losers in every sense of the word and usually they are the ones with issues, which is why the resort to name calling etc. chin up love your doing great x

Fitted into a size 16 dress from three separate "normal sized person" shops. Been shopping in plus sized shops all my adult life

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Today I went to get some new work trousers from Next. My last pair (size 12) were falling off me yesterday. So I picked up a 10 and there was a bit of room, so I thought i'd try an 8 (a size I haven't seen in trousers in about 6 years lol) and they fit :D I don't want to be any smaller than an 8 though

I also got a size 10 playsuit from miss selfridge which considering my stupidly sized boobs (30GG) and their usually small sizes - this is an achievement to me :)

I tried my boyfriend's jeans on and they FIT! OMG :D when we met he was like 11.5st and I was 20.5st! And now we're the same size :D get innnnn!

Also, was starving and with friends in town who were heading for a Chinese- but I decided to opt out and had a subway salad instead :)

I tried my boyfriend's jeans on and they FIT! OMG :D when we met he was like 11.5st and I was 20.5st! And now we're the same size :D get innnnn!

Also, was starving and with friends in town who were heading for a Chinese- but I decided to opt out and had a subway salad instead :)

Oh well done on both NSV :)

Back