NSVs - Non Scale Victories

My Non Scale Victory was trying on some dresses I bought as a reminder to lose weight. I tried one on before I started back at SW and I found it was too tight, so tight in fact I could not breathe properly.
I know people will say you lose a dress size with every 10lbs, and knowing I was close to losing that I decided to try on the dresses. They fit, alot nicer, still need to lose some weight off my boobs before I could wear it out but one looks nice, the other I need some sort of spanx for the tummy but still, 10 more lbs and they may look better so I can wear out of the house. So excited.

NSV - In 3weeks I've lost half a inch from my hips and a inch from my waist :-D

Last edited:
Put on my leather coat that a year ago couldn't do up. It did up a bit snug but still they were closed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Got into size 14 jeans yippee

only been two weeks, trying to stay away from leggings this week:eek:

Brought a size 14 dress today - me happy happy

I just joined the gum. I have an induction tomorrow morning :)

I work in a hospital and have both a dress and tunic/trousers combo for uniform. I haven't worn the dress for ages as it does up with poppers that used to pop open every time I bent down. Wore it on Wednesday and got loads of comments about my weight loss, plus (despite it being quite unflattering) my dress was baggy!

Lost 2 inches from my thighs, been quite disheartened the past 3 weeks as I've only managed to lose 1 pound the whole time, but I've going the gym 3 times a week so it's great to finally see a reward! X

Family were over today talking take away options... I was
ill and starving and yet wasnt in the mood for one :S instead I made everyone syn free delicious homemade beef burgers in a wm bun with a fried egg inside and side salad and felt so satisfied :D

I went to a family party on Sunday and several people noticed that i'd lost weight, commented how good i looked & encouraged me to keep going.

I bought a dress thinking I'd have wait a couple of weeks to slim into it but it fits!

Back