Number "2's" problem

Ooh mine turned up this morning. Didn't realise the tub was so massive though - they should last me until next year surely?!! Which one is a dessert spoon? And are they similar to fybogel in that it feels like you are drinking a glass of glue??

Hi Jubbly
One of those 300g tubs lasts me about a month because I have 3 dessertspoons a day (1 on my shake and 2 in my soup). A dessertspoon is the one between a teaspoon and the huge tablespoon ... alternatively, 1 dessertspoon = 2 teaspoons.

If you follow the instructions and have them in water then I can almost guarantee you will gag - PH is horrible like that! That's why I add them to my food packs. An alternative is to have them made up as a little bowl of 'PH porrige' ... basically some PH mixed with some shake powder and water (hot or cold) added to make a consistancy you like.

Remember to drink extra water when taking PH ... I drink a big glass before my meal and another after. :)

If you're having them in soup, make sure the water isn't absolutely boiling and don't 'over-mix' otherwise you'll get a gloopy consistancy.

What I do is start off with a tiny bit of cold water and add the water from the kettle to make it up to 400ml.
I then add a teaspoon of either CD savoury drink powder or low-salt Marigold Bullion.
Then I add some black pepper and mild chilli powder (I like my soup to have a kick!!)
After that I add the CD veggie soup powder and THEN I put a couple of dessertspoons of PH on top (don't put the PH in first!)

I use my stick blender and give it a good 'zizz' until the consistancy is how I like it (like lentil soup)
I pour it into a bowl, sprinkle a few ground 'Fire-eaters' on top and hey presto! A BIG bowl of thick, spicy soup!

Ohhhh thanks for thsi thread everyone! Ive been having trouble too!

I looked at that holland and barret link as i think id prefer the capsules. It says they are under a calorie. Does that mean if I take a few a day it will add up to a few calories?

Sorry if it sounds stupid and I prob shouldnt worry about 1 or 2 calories.

thanks all xx

some people say the peanut cd bars helped them big time?
xxc

oooooo i so agree with the above i find the crunchy cranberry bars and peanut bars keep me as regular as clockwork

;)

Back