Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Hey, Just found your diary it takes me yonks to find things on here lol. Congrats on your loss, your doing really well. I'll keep popping into your food diary to get some ideas, yummo! :O)

Thanks Rosie and Hayley:)

Today no more housework or gardening. I am motivated to start working on my assignments!

Planning on doing chicken fajitas tonight. Got chicken, s cream and wraps. What else do I need? Any ideas how to make a spicy tomato sauce? And that green stuff made of avocado..Do I need it?

Sorry for asking silly questions but feeling a bit "slow this morning:)

I normally have my fajitas with salad, I buy the ww sour cream and a tesco salsa, yummy! Let me know if you make a salsa :O)

How many points in tesco salsa Hayley? I am feeling a bit lazy today:) Will calculate is it worth spending my points on something ready:)

I worked it out to 0.5 and I had a heaped table spoon, You may have to check again though as they do some with the wraps and some in the cool counter where the dips are. WW sour cream is about 1.5 per serving, hope that helps :O)

cool let me know what it works out at :O)

Got OldElPaso Fajita cooking sauce at 3 points for a whole jar. So I will count 1.5 for a half and some rf guacamole at 1.5 serving.
Will see tonight was it worth the points:)

Off to work on the assignments:(

I went to see confessions of a shopaholic its brill 2 go and see with a freind oh I seen marley and me last week sooo good but I cryed lol at least i was with my other half then lol

Enjoy your fajitas!! Yumtastic!!:p U've got me all motivated now and i'm off for a run to help rid my 1.5lb excess!!

Have fun!!

I have seen the confession. I loved it but I think the books are better than the movie. My friend want to go and see Marley but I am scared I will cry!

same here, im afraid if i go watch it the dog will die in the end and i will cry, and i still havent lived down bursting into tears when the dog died in i am legend

DONT go and watch Marley and Me - my DD went last night and she came home with bad head red eyes and nose and said half the cinema were in tears she wished she hadn't watched it!!!

Hope your fajitas were lovely. I add peppers and onions to mine to bulk them out...you might have said that but I am soooo tired, I am struggling to keep my eyes open. x

Hope your fajitas were lovely. I add peppers and onions to mine to bulk them out...you might have said that but I am soooo tired, I am struggling to keep my eyes open. x

There were yummy:) Need to cook them more often and will go with your advice next time and add some veg. Or have a salad on the side because two fajitas didnt filled me up for long! Or maybe I am just greedy :D

All day at college today :sigh: Will try to have some work done because I will struggle in April to do all at the same time. I need a kick to start doing it!!!

Have a good day everyone.

You need a strict timetable hun ~ one which breaks it down to chunks at a time or as you say all assingments will need doing at once!

Hope your having a good day diet wise ;o)
x

Back