Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Enjoy your day 2moro, and your lunch at nandos, im sitting drooling thinking about it lol!! x

hey you, hope you have a lovely day out today at nando's and the cinema - what're you going to see? If you havent already, you should see Gran Torino.. it is absolutely fantastic! xx

Morning all:)

Joanne, I was dreaming about chickens last night:)

Rach, I am going to see movie with Julia Roberts, i don't remember the title. I have promised my Dad I will see Gran T with him in Poland in two weeks time. He is a huge fan of Clint E and my mum only watches romantic comedies so I need to go with him:)

Sunshine arrived in Yorkshire again and I am wearing my jeans from Jane Norman for the first time in two years! Yupeee:)

Have a lovely day everyone:)

Joanne, I was dreaming about chickens last night:)

Rach, I am going to see movie with Julia Roberts, i don't remember the title. I have promised my Dad I will see Gran T with him in Poland in two weeks time. He is a huge fan of Clint E and my mum only watches romantic comedies so I need to go with him:)

Sunshine arrived in Yorkshire again and I am wearing my jeans from Jane Norman for the first time in two years! Yupeee:)

Have a lovely day everyone:)

Hiya hon

How brill that your jeans now fit :D

I too have a pair of JNorman jeans sitting up in my wardrobe - size 12 I CAN get them on and Do them up but cant breathe..ha ha!

Enjoy the sunshine and the cinema and NANDO's yum yum ;)

Hey well done on the jeans and like you we have the lovely sun in Yorkshire..Great isnt it.
Have a great w/end xx

Hiya hon

How brill that your jeans now fit :D

I too have a pair of JNorman jeans sitting up in my wardrobe - size 12 I CAN get them on and Do them up but cant breathe..ha ha!

Enjoy the sunshine and the cinema and NANDO's yum yum ;)

I am sure soon they will fit well. Or maybe one day they will fall of your bum:)

Thats great news re the the jeans. Hope you enjoy Nandos

M

Thanks M:) Nandos as always delicious!:)

Hey well done on the jeans and like you we have the lovely sun in Yorkshire..Great isnt it.
Have a great w/end xx

Hi Fuzzy, hope weather going be nice over weekend because I need to do some work in the garden again. My roses screaming at me to tidy them up!

My day was very nice and relaxing. Also managed to stay within my points which is very good considering I have been out for lunch. I am very interested how well my WI will go on Sunday.

On Sunday night I am out so it WI goes well I will have a treat:)

I would like to thank you for all lovely comments and support you all giving me:)

Hope everyone is having nice weekend!x

Hi, glad you are enjoying your sunshine in lovely Yorkshire.

Great work on getting out on your bike. There is nothing quite like a bike ride on a lovely, sunny day.

Have a wonderful weekend. x

Hi, glad you are enjoying your sunshine in lovely Yorkshire.

Great work on getting out on your bike. There is nothing quite like a bike ride on a lovely, sunny day.

Have a wonderful weekend. x

LRO: a bike ride? I dont have a bike? Did I miss something in my diary? :)

What you doing on here then....get to your bed, woman!:p

Have a lovely Saturday - and maybe try borrowing a bike and going for a bike ride. ;) xx

Just got back from my 90min walk (4AP) and having my raspberry oatsosimple which is delicious:eating:

Got some family coming for play in the garden and tea so it is going be busy day for me. Hoping to have some gardening done as well.

I resist on popping onto scale again this morning which made me very proud because it means I did a whole week without weighting myself. I know it might sound silly to some of you but I was obsessed with weighting myself few times a day!

Official WI tomorrow and I am very interested how I did this week. I have been extra good.:angel09: Didn't go over my points even once, no booze, earned 14 AP over the week , and been very focused so hopefully I am going be rewarded tomorrow:D

Have a good day

Nah. Just me being a muppet!!! I was confusing you with Fuzzy - easy done - you are both in Yorkshire....Sorry. xx

Hee hee there must be something in the air - its catching, sorry for getting you and "M" mixed up on my diary but bike is even funnier!

Just got back from my 90min walk (4AP) and having my raspberry oatsosimple which is delicious:eating:

Got some family coming for play in the garden and tea so it is going be busy day for me. Hoping to have some gardening done as well.

I resist on popping onto scale again this morning which made me very proud because it means I did a whole week without weighting myself. I know it might sound silly to some of you but I was obsessed with weighting myself few times a day!

Official WI tomorrow and I am very interested how I did this week. I have been extra good.:angel09: Didn't go over my points even once, no booze, earned 14 AP over the week , and been very focused so hopefully I am going be rewarded tomorrow:D

Have a good day

I'm dying to find some raspberry Oats ;)

Your doing really well by staying off the scales gets addictive and hard habit to break but u seem to have got it licked!

Well done on all your AP points - fingers crossed for your WI 2moro u deserve a good loss x

Hiya have a fab w/end,its so gorgeous me+Ds are off for a lovely long bike ride in the countryside.Ha Ha xx

I have lost 2lbs! Hurray!:)

I am very pleased with this result and I can see it was worth being extra good. So I have lost over a stone now:) I am more than half way there:)

Ladies, got a question for you. How did you decided on your goal weight?

Hope everyone is having nice weekend. I am off for a Italian tonight and will try to resist temptation of a dessert:)

I have lost 2lbs! Hurray!:)

I am very pleased with this result and I can see it was worth being extra good. So I have lost over a stone now:) I am more than half way there:)

Ladies, got a question for you. How did you decided on your goal weight?

Hope everyone is having nice weekend. I am off for a Italian tonight and will try to resist temptation of a dessert:)

Thats a fab result - half way is a great mile stone too ;o0

I chose my goal weight by my BMI I chose a weight that was in healthy weight range (slightly lower than top one) and if I ever reach that or should i say WHEN I reach that then see how I look and how I feel to see if I need to lose more ;o)

wow well done 2lbs is fantastic and congrats on losing over 1st your doing brilliant.

Re the goal weight, i'm alwways changing mine, first it was 120lbs, then 110lbs but dont realised i dont want to be into the 7sts so i've settled for 8st (112lbs) which will give me a buffer of 8lbs to 120lbs. Ultimately i just want to feel happy with how i look, i'm slowly getting there but would just like to lose that little bit more.

Try out this link:
Better Ideal Weight Body Calculations

it gives you an idea of what other people of your age, weight, height and gender think is their ideal weight.:D

Back