Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

nuneczka

Silver Member
I am a lazy cow!:)
I have been on minimins since 5th Jan and it took me four weeks before I have started my food diary and extra three weeks before starting this one!

I am very happy I found minimins because being here, posting and reading your diaries helps me to stay focused and motivated.

I still got quite a few lbs to loose and then I am moving to maintenance plan so you are going to be stuck with me for a long while:)

Have a lovely weekend everyone:)

finally, a real diary! I searched everywhere for one the other day.. i knew i had seen one but didnt think to look in the food diaries!

about time you got your own little page :) x

I am a lazy cow!:)
I have been on minimins since 5th Jan and it took me four weeks before I have started my food diary and extra three weeks before starting this one!

I am very happy I found minimins because being here, posting and reading your diaries helps me to stay focused and motivated.

I still got quite a few lbs to loose and then I am moving to maintenance plan so you are going to be stuck with me for a long while:)

Have a lovely weekend everyone:)

Hi

I'll be reading your diary with interest - one day I'll be in your position, okay so it won't be for a while :D, but I'll get there, looking forward to seeing how you handle maintenance :)

good luck!
Twigs
xx

Thank you Ladies:)

I finished off ironing huge pile of shirts! Now got whole evening to myself so will catch up with diaries and choose a movie to watch. Still didn't watch all the red nose stuff from yesterday so might watch few sketches tonight. I have recorded it because I found too upsetting watching some bits of it. I am a softie and it is really easy to make my cry.
Have anyone watch the whole comic relief yesterday? What were the best bits?

I got the WI tomorrow are hoping on loosing 2lbs. I have been extremely good whole week: no buzz, exercised for four hours and didn't go over my points even once! (apart from being bad last Sunday, but paid back 8 points). So I am very interested what my scale will say. :)

It sounds like you might be in for a treat tomorrow!!!! Good luck!

Morning All:)

WI this morning and -1lbs. Not too bad, still moving it the right direction but to be honest I hoped for a bit more. I have been extra good this week. But maybe it is all TOTM fault. I am setting a mini target to loose 2lbs this week:)

The weather is really nice at mine and I might go for a walk somewhere in the dales. Now off to cook lunch: jackets and sausages! Yumyum:)
Have a good day everyone:)

Well Done on your 1lb loss and good luck with your mini challenge to lose 2lb this week.
Thanks for all your help yesterday-i really appreciate it.;)
have a nice walk xx

Just popping in to say hi and good luck with you're weight loss! x

well done on your pound - you're so close to goal so your losses will be smaller, but i'm sure that your TOTM had something to do with it too :)

enjoy your sausages! xxx

Hi

Well done on another lb gone!! Slowly but surely! You might find that you lose more next week, they say that your body works a week or so behind??

x

well done on your pound - you're so close to goal so your losses will be smaller, but i'm sure that your TOTM had something to do with it too :)

enjoy your sausages! xxx

I hope it was my TOTM fault i didn't reach my first stone today. Hopefully next week:)

Sausages were ok. Had quorn ones for the first time in my life 'coz they are low in points but there weren't as good as 'real' stuff:)

Has anyone got better idea for a sausages low in points???

Hi

Well done on another lb gone!! Slowly but surely! You might find that you lose more next week, they say that your body works a week or so behind??

x

Thanks Joanne. That what I thought when was still on the scale. Doesn't matter it is only a pound, but it is in the right direction:) I would preffer two of course but oh, well :)

Hiya, first visit to your diary, looks like you are doing fab, congrats on 1lb loss this week x

Thanks you:)

Didn't go for a walk today but used nice weather opportunity to do some gardening. My gardener is coming next week to cut the grass and I wanted to do a bit of a tidy up to make sure there is non toys left on the grass:sigh: .

Oh, and I made a BNS+peppers soup today from recipe thread and it is delicious! And only 0 points:)

Have a nice evening everyone:)

Has anyone got better idea for a sausages low in points???

Not me ... I love sausages - but have yet to find one low calorie one I could even like let alone love. Saying that the meditarrean bowyers ones are nice - but I wouldn't really call it a sausage (i know, if it's meaty and shaped like a sausage, and called a sausage ... it's a sausage!) cos it's spicy and not well pork tasting. So I only have them on treat night now - and even then VERY rarely!

Twigs
xx

Morning everyone:)

Monday again:) Busy day today. Planning on doing some gardening and paint my flowers pots so will earn few AP. Also looking at some new workout DVDs because I need a bit of a break from Davina.

Was looking at calendar today and realized I need to start working on my assignments because it is only 8 weeks until my course is finishing! I need a kick in my a*** to start them because I don't think I got enough strong will to get on with them.

Twigs, I think I will set myself a challenge to find eatable low fat sausages:)

Have a good day everyone;)

is it the bowyers ones that asda do? they're in a green or orange packet with 95% fat free in big letters on the front.. they ARE nice.. i quite like asda / sainsburys BGTY sausages too, but theyre never a match on the real things.. i've started having chipolatas instead of normal thick sausage.. 2 of those is like just having one normal sausage.. so not as bad but still tasty :) x

Hi there only just found your diary so thought i'd pop by to say a welcome "hello" - looks like ur doing great and not far to go to goal either and as Rachel said it definately gets harder when u get nearer goal and losses seem to go every other week- well it does for me ;oO which is frustrating but as long as its coming off!

I been doing davina dvd and like u am bored with it now just bought a fat burning dvd off amazon for tums gonna see what thats like!

chipolatas - really funny name:D

How many points in these and where can I find them please?

I think next time I am at asda I will stay long while by sausages fridge counting the points;)

Tracey, thanks for popping in into my diary. I know the losses closer to the goal weight are smaller but sometimes I just hope the weight will go away quicker. I am trying to be patient and explain to myself that I have been putting it on for 25 years and it is not going to take few weeks to get rid of it.

I think that Davina's DVD is fun but I used it too often so that is why now I am bored. Will have a look at amazon, I am in a mood for a bargain:) I got that p90x what Little Red is doing but it seems very hard and not sure can I commit to 90 days now.
Let me know if your new dvd is any good:)

Did some nasty jobs today- pot painting and oven cleaning. I am interested how many AP this earned me?:) Next time when scrubbing will wear HR monitor to check:)

Oh, friend invited me to the cinema on Friday. Any recommendations? Apart from Marley&me because I am a softie and do not want to cry:)

Hello - glad you have a diary since you have been a great help on other people's

Been trying to find the exercise bit on minis with the music but can't find the button....Its probably cunningly hidden in an area called "exercise" staring me in the face!!!:rolleyes:

Well done on another 1lb off. x

Back