Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

MMmmmm lamb and mint sauce my fave - sadly don't have it that often as kids won't eat it!

Love farm shops and all the fresh veg and love drooling over quiche's and cakes ;o)

Have good day hun xxx

Hope you have a good weekend xx

happy easter babes hope u have a wonderful weekend and dont eat too many choccy eggs!! xx

I deserve :copon: and a big kick in my fat bum. Past three weeks ( with some healthy days in between)i have been :party0036::7834: and today got on the scale and it shows 10.4!!!!:eek: When started ww in Jan I was 10.7. God, I cannot believe that in two weeks I got back to where I started. Feeling angry and upset with myself that I destroyed all my hard work. Trying to draw a rescue plan but with coming two holidays: last week in april and last week in may it is going be hard to stay focused. My OH is happy how I look and gives me no motivation to diet. It is so hard sometimes to pull it back together! No more easter eggs for me. Insted of tomorrow I am restarting today bacause I dont want to see 10.6 tomorrow morning on the scale. Will stick to WI on Sunday. Going to update my tickers now. :break_diet:

Aww hun you can do it and u will - you sound so determined which in itself is good. Well done you for making a start today ....I'm behind you with one of me bean sticks incase you waver...lol xxx

I have been on minimins since 5th Jan and it took me four weeks before I have started my food diary and extra three weeks before starting this one!

I can so relate to that state of mind. The big word for it is - procrastination - defined as - "a mechanism for coping with the anxiety associated with starting or completing any task or decision". :confused:

I recognise that I do it all the time, so you are not alone. With me it is the prospect of failing which has held me back, time and time again. BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FAIL, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOW GOT US ! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I smiled, because the line at the top for me paints a picture, which again I so relate to, of the cartoon cat and dog circling each other, then a big fight breaking out, you know the tangle of whirling arms and legs sort, then they back off, looking at each other, a bit breathless and panting, then pounch on each other again, and so on ........ :D

I know I am like that with healthy eating (I try not to call it a diet, for me D = Diet, D = Deprivation and Depression! I circle until something clicks and hopefully for me and for you, this time it has !

You can do it. Don't be too hard on yourself xxx

xnf24z.gif

:hug99: Hiya hun,sorry you are feeling like that,but you know you can do it and WILL do it-think about what you have said to me in the past :hmm:
Like yours my OH is the same-but that makes us more determined to succeed,you had a holiday and had a fab time it is very difficult when we are with family and having the cooking done for us..to keep on any track.

As the above says dont be too hard on yourself :)
Good luck and take one day at a time..xx

Just one good week and your'll see them pounds drop off, come on you are soooo focused when on it! We're all here for you, you can do it. Hope you have a good weekend, good luck for tom : O)

:asskick: Now get back on track! ;)

Seriously, what past is past - you cannot change it, and beating yourself up against it is just going to make moving on harder.

So forget what you got down to, only know that your weight won't go higher than it is now!

You can do it ... If I can - you can!

Twigs
xxxxx

Hi

Firstly,sorry not been on your diary lately, been hopeless at keeping up with everyone!!
Secondly don't you be beating yourself up, you'll get back to where you were in no time at all!! Everyone has hols and overindulges..thats what they are for!! Just think if you hadn't been so good before you went you would have been weighing in a lot heavier this week so all your previous hard work has not been wasted!!!

Hope you're having a good Easter weekend and managing to relax. Good luck with your up and coming course work

x

Oh Nunie hun!! Don't worry!! We're all human and we've all been there:sigh:

I was absolutely back on track until about 2 hours ago when my OH arrived home with a huge After Eight easter egg:eek: which i have just eaten half of.

I'm gonna resign myself to letting my hair down until Monday as i've a family get together to get through tomorrow as well - Those excess pounds are prob half fluid and some will be gone in a few days!!

Don't fret, chin up chuck!!!:p

please keep ur chin up babes and realise by reading all those comments that we are all exactly the same and in the same boat!!! u have slipped up - u know that - and now urr eady to fix it - end of. i think u should enjoy tomorro and then monday fresh start - have ur easter sunday guilt free - enjoy ur roast or whatever ur doing and then monday morning u get ur ass back on the ww wagon with avengence

fair enough u put those lbs back on quick - so just think how quick ur gonna get em back off. look at my 1st week - 1 week dedicated pointing with exercise can show u a 5lb loss - u saw me do it - so i know u can do it

if it makes u feel better - i was all set to get back on the wagon today but i just added up 30 points - i ate 6 mini praline easter eggs - and u know what i enjoyed them all lol - i bet u had a great holiday so screw those lbs - and whatever we have both put on after this weekend is over i know we are gonna get off in 2 weeks tops - i am with ya girl so is everyone else on here and we know u can do it

so chillax - its a set back - its not the end of the world ok xxxxxx

Oh Nunie hun!! Don't worry!! We're all human and we've all been there:sigh:

I was absolutely back on track until about 2 hours ago when my OH arrived home with a huge After Eight easter egg:eek: which i have just eaten half of.

I'm gonna resign myself to letting my hair down until Monday as i've a family get together to get through tomorrow as well - Those excess pounds are prob half fluid and some will be gone in a few days!!

Don't fret, chin up chuck!!!:p

Thanks Jaxie! I am back on track. I think so:)

No Easter eggs for me now! Told OH that instead of buying me one today he can pay for my chocolate bodywrap when I go to spa:) Less points but as much pleasure:)

I love after eight chocolates so I am sure you enjoyed your half of an egg.

Hope you're having a good Easter weekend and managing to relax. Good luck with your up and coming course work

x

God! you just reminded me about work I should do today! Was snoozing on the sofa and compeltly forgoten about my coursework:eek:

:asskick: Now get back on track! ;)

So forget what you got down to, only know that your weight won't go higher than it is now!

You can do it ... If I can - you can!

Twigs
xxxxx

Thanks Twigs! I am back on now! I know I should stop thinking to how much I was down too but it is hard! Feeling better now and staring battle again.

As the above says dont be too hard on yourself :)
Good luck and take one day at a time..xx

Thanks Fuzzy, you are right about taking one day at a time. It sounds silly but I think I am planning too much sometimes.

I know I am like that with healthy eating (I try not to call it a diet, for me D = Diet, D = Deprivation and Depression! I circle until something clicks and hopefully for me and for you, this time it has !

You can do it. Don't be too hard on yourself xxx

Hi Chippy:) Thank you for your visit. I agree that calling diet a diet already puts me in a bad mood, but healthy eating sounds like no fun as well. God! Why I love fatty and suggary food?
Off to look for your diary for a sneaky look:)

Well done you for making a start today ....I'm behind you with one of me bean sticks incase you waver...lol xxx

Thanks Tracey:) That stick motivated me to stay on track today. xx

Just one good week and your'll see them pounds drop off, come on you are soooo focused when on it!

I hope so! Going to look into my ww recipe folder to get some ideas and new things to cook to help me focused. Thanks Ugg:)xx

so chillax - its a set back - its not the end of the world ok xxxxxx

Chillaxing now:) With sf jelly on my laps:) Thanks Gabs xx

Hi

Just realised I've never posted on your diary! :eek: How rude!

Just wanted to say that we all have slip-ups - the biggest thing is you've now realised it and want to turn it round again - which you CAN do cos you've done it before!

Good luck and keep on track! :)
xxx

Thanks:) I wish I had so much willpower as you got to resist cakes and sweeties! xx

we all let go of ourselves sometimes, we are human keep up the good work :D

Thanks. Feeling more positive and focused now.

Hope your Sunday is going well, I've just made a huge pot of veg soup. Determined to be triple good this week. Have a great day xx

hope ur havin a good easter sunday and feelin more positive today babes xx

Now don't beat youself up too much nothing is unable to be got back.

You will get into gear again and off you'll go downwards

M

Back