Nuneczka's Diary - PC is broken:(

Hiya sorry about the gain... TBH i wouldnt worry about trying to stick to 14 points b4 your hols,if your owt like me i end up eating far too many if i set myself too hard a target.

Just enjoy your hols hun get plenty of exercise+water in and im sure you will be absolutley fine.
xx

Hi
Never mind about 3lb gain - u can soon have it gone again! I wouldn't go as low as 14 as Fuzzy said sometimes we set ourselves up for failing by making it too hard! Just try to stay within your points but not worry too much if you go over - after all you are going home to see ur family so is a time to relax and celebrate ;o)) x

hey sweetie dont worry - try making some zero points soups to fill up on and snacking on some carrot sticks to keep your points low - im sure you can get those 3lbs off in a week no sweat!!
keep positive!! enjoy your holiday thats the most important!! xxxx

You know how to make me feel better! Thank you Fuzzy, Tracey, Ugg and Gabrielle!

I know 14 is a bit low but I really need two days very low to calm down my stomach which is like a hungry monster at the moment. I made 6 pints of soup to keep me full on Tuesday and Wednesday. I just know if I wont put myself back on track for two day my holidays will turn into a massive binge!
Today I am good again until dinner. We are eating French tonight and there is no way to go healthy. And I dont want to ask for things without things and make a fuss during ordering. I just want to treat myself to nice meal and dont think about points. Promise to be back on track when back from holidays!

You enjoy your meal tonight hun u deserve it!

Wow impressed wiv 6 pints of soup (they are brill and a def life saver) what flavours did you make? Am always on the look out for new recipes to add to the one's I already got ;o)

forget the 3lbs, enjoy tonight then you plan for rest of week sounds good. 14 is the lowest you can go and i would/couldnt do it for more than a couple days.

good luck hun

French, you go to loads of different restaurants! hope your day is going well. Enjoy your meal xx

hey hun, how was the meal what did u have? i love french restaraunts! we have a gorgeous one by my house called le mercury - they do the best mussels in white wine sauce in london! yummy

glad u feel like u have things back under control - ur totally right i am same as u if i dont reign myself back in when things go a bit tits up then i end up binging for days and take too long to get myself back on track (this is where i have come unstuck sooo many times)

you are totally back in control by sounds of things so way to go!!!! yay - now fill up on your healthy soup and then go on hols and dont think about it!!! i think our brains are kind of trained to go for options we know are better for us now ... least if you are good for 50% of the time then that would be an achievement when your on holiday! so just relax and enjoy yourslef - if you gain a little then you know you can exercise your butt of when u get back and be back where you wanna be in a blink!!!

have a lovely day (hope its sunny where u are too!)

G xx

Wow impressed wiv 6 pints of soup (they are brill and a def life saver) what flavours did you make? Am always on the look out for new recipes to add to the one's I already got ;o)

I made BNS +peppers+onions and is delicious! This is my favourite at the moment. Looking forward to trying spicy parsnip one:)

forget the 3lbs, enjoy tonight then you plan for rest of week sounds good. 14 is the lowest you can go and i would/couldnt do it for more than a couple days.

good luck hun

Thanks mommyB. Hope I stick to my plan. So far so good but I did only eating part and diet is back on today :)

French, you go to loads of different restaurants! hope your day is going well. Enjoy your meal xx

My OH work require us socializing a lot which is not easy when trying to keep diet:sigh: but I dont dare to complain about going out:)

hey hun, how was the meal what did u have? i love french restaraunts! we have a gorgeous one by my house called le mercury - they do the best mussels in white wine sauce in london! yummy

I love mussels:) But where i was last night they didnt have any. Had puff pastry filled with goat cheese and onion marmalade to start, steak with creamy mash and lovely chocolate mousse in brandy snap basket:) Even not trying to guess points:D

Hey hun i can just visualise you with a bowl of snails!!! LOL

Enjoy your point free meal...xx ;)

:eek: If there would be snail I would stick to my ww plan with no problem!:)

So, meal was great last night and I enjoyed my first glass of wine since 5th march! It was like heaven in my mouth:) Realized how much I missed proper meal with wine. I dont think I have been designed to diet. My body and brain enjoy and appreciate nice food and drink so much that it makes me relaxed and happy straight away! It is so unfair that to be able to wear size 10-12 I need to watch what i eat all the time!

Got all presents to take with me to Poland so bit more relaxed. Will put some things tonight in the suitcase because I always keep forgetting something. At college all day tomorrow and after got a hairdresser. My hair are screaming for a fresh coat of colour because I can see greys without my contacts which is bad!

Off for my physio appointment soon. Very interested what they going to do to me this time. Took off plasters and tapes they put on my knee last week and it was worst that waxing!!! My cat run off from the bathroom when I screamed.
Going to catch up with diaries now:)

Hi babes,

I am really lookin forward to my 1st weigh in tomorrow! sad but true!!

hope u have a lovely happy low points day!! when do u actually go away?? u sound like your all sorted so all u gotta do now is go away and relax and have fun!! im jealous!

im same as u hun - if i dont keep on top of what i eat and exercise and be careful i can put weight on so quick- i wanna be a 10-12 too and its sooh hard work - not fair!! but hey beauty is pain lol - i got a mate who eats like a horse and is 5ft 9" and 7 stone - i hate her!! she is a sixe 6-8 and eats pure rubbish!!! lifes a ***** lol

xxx

Your poor knee, hope physio goes well today. You must be really excited about seeing the folks xx Hope you have a good day :O)

Worse then waxing? Ouch!! Hope its not too bad hun x

Hey hon hopw your physio appt went well - and ouch re the plasters and awww poor puddy cat...lol

Glad you had a lovely meal and enjoyed your wine - thats just it with WW we can have what we like every now and then (shame we couldn't more often)!
x

Hiya

Just popping in to say hello. Thanks for your support on my diary, need a good kick up the butt this week. Think im back on track, phew!! U looking forward to going to poland then, will be a nice break, how long you away for??x

Physio went ok, got my plasters and tapes back on so my knee going me as smooth as baby bum next week when I take it off !:)

Diet wise ok, didnt managed 14 points but stayed within 18:)

Going away on Thursday morning and coming back Tuesday night. Back on ww on wednesday and will catch up with all diaries on wednesday as well. When away wont have internet so you will have a rest from me!:)

Had a look at my suitcase and half of it going be taken by cake decorations and dolly mixture!!! I love baking and my Mum does as well but she cannot get such as nice decoration like I can get over here or very good quality chocolate and vanilla essence so always I am taking plenty things over. Like a sugar smuggler:) Popped into a discount shop on the way from hospital and managed to buy two bags (2 lbs each) of dolly mix for 5pounds! So got 6 lbs in total:) Good job I am not keen on it so I am snacking on it!

Off to bed. Good night all:)

hey darlin thanks for all ur support this week - u lot make this journey so enjoyable - it doesnt feel like a diet that is an ordeal this is actually fun - so thanks for all the encouragement - i am really happy with week one!! xx

oooooh dolly mixture, I would end up eating it all before I arrived! Love sweeties :OP

Pleased physio went well. It'll be strange not having your posts for a few days.
Hope you have a good day xx

Hi Nuneckza!! Have a great time when you're away. Don't eat anything i wouldn't:p (oh dear there's nothing i wouldn't eat!!)

Hear from you when you get back!

Back