Nurseberyl's Diary

I want one!!! going into the shop in a bit. Ive never had any problems with a phone till I got this iphone!

Try what Lucy said and go into the shop for a face to face complaint. But, in my opinion, you always get the best service over the phone. The shops and internet are very limited as to what deals they have to offer, whereas over the phone, at times it seems limitless.
I also advise you to threaten to leave!!! Ring up and say you are absolutley disgusted with the service, you are on your nth iphone, and vodafone/orange/three are offering better deals. Can I please have my PUK code. (this is the code you need to have when you change phone companies, but want to keep your number.) I pretty much guarantee it will put the willies up them, and they will be falling over themselves to offer you something!!

Try the shop first though hun.

(I used to sell phones for a living) :D

Try what Lucy said and go into the shop for a face to face complaint. But, in my opinion, you always get the best service over the phone. The shops and internet are very limited as to what deals they have to offer, whereas over the phone, at times it seems limitless.
I also advise you to threaten to leave!!! Ring up and say you are absolutley disgusted with the service, you are on your nth iphone, and vodafone/orange/three are offering better deals. Can I please have my PUK code. (this is the code you need to have when you change phone companies, but want to keep your number.) I pretty much guarantee it will put the willies up them, and they will be falling over themselves to offer you something!!

Try the shop first though hun.

(I used to sell phones for a living) :D

Offtttt the expert is in the house!!! :D :D

I went in the shop and they said it's a local network issue, nothing they can do just wait. She was a bit shirty said I was the 15th person to come in today. Squeezy, I have a contract tho, can I still threaten to leave? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha at least you're honest about it! Everyone's a secret nosey bugger where facebook's concerned :D And I've got you added missus!

Haha I like looking at pics!

Only 3 graze boxes eaten today, now that's what I call progress haha. I would recommend no one get the honeycomb flapjacks, nice but so high in cals, they're going off my list!

Offtttt the expert is in the house!!! :D :D

If you really wanted to leave, you would have to buy yourself out of the contract. But.......you don't really want to leave, so don't worry, but they don't know that!!

Ring them and be all nice. Ask about your problem and say you are really fed up with being fobbed off. See what they say, you might be surprised.

Only if you get absolutley no where being nice, sock it to em and tell them you wanna leave!!
The point is, you have a CONTRACT, and they are not meeting the legal requirements of that contract because you can't use your blinkin phone!!!!!

Im imagining you pay quite a high price for your contract with an iphone, so let them know you won't put up with their shizzle!!!! Good luck xx :D

Haha my best bud had a full on iPhone related headloss in the t-mobile shop in brum :) she was yelling at this extremely skinny lil shrimp of a dude. I had to walk out crying with laughter when she started yelling
"tmobile are ASS shafting me!!! Shall I just bend over the counter an you can all just ASSHAFT me with my own GODDAM freaking iPhone coz it doesn't work an maybe it will after you shaft me in the ASS with it!!!"

She shouts A LOT. all the time. At everyone. But she's so funny we love her anyway!! I'll get her to sort o2 out in no time lol.

YES!! I left her in there an sat on the steps outside wiping the tears off my face an ten mins later out she comes with a carrier bag!!! I said "so they caved then?" she just looked at me an said (totally deadpan) " when I asked them nicely"
I actually nearly wet myself howling. That episode is legendary in our social circle!!

Puts loads of that edible glitter on an the kids won't care lol

Hope you feel better soon!!

Got loads of glitter! The kids are gonna be so hyper. I only feel I'll cos I ate so much icing ;)

Hahahahahaha mmmmmmmmmm icing!!!!

Like Tina said, shove a load of glitter and sparkles all over them and they won't know the difference. mmmmmmmmm :D

Lol well I hope you learnt a valuable lesson about icings nutritional value then!!!

You'll be peeling small pink children off the ceiling till midnight methinks!!

Back