Nuts!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nightwolf, 3 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats the situation with Nuts, I love nuts, and wondered where I stand with nuts? lol

Whats the best type of nuts to have on Slimming World?

Also misses brought some salted popcorn home tonight (microwave stuff) and we had it as a syn, but is there a better brand of the stuff to buy, do they do diet popcorn?

Im having my breakfast, then a muller light, followed by dinner, then another muller light, then tea, then muller light at night time, is this too much? I noted Mullers are free foods

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think it should be ok to have mullers as they are free. my consultant keeps telling us to eat more free foods.

Popcorn oh yummy i only like salted popcorn i wonder if u dry pop it in a popcorn maker then add salt if it will be less fattening

4. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Step away from the popcorn !!!! :p

5. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So all popcorn is evil? Ill know for next time, what about nuts, whats the healthiest nuts on Slimmin World?

6. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

unfortunately all nuts are high in sins and the only ones that are free are the ones attached to men! ...but i doubt you'd be tempted by them! lol

7. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    nuts can be used as a healthy b on a green day, check the directory for how many of what type but 1 healhty b choice is 20 cashew nuts or 6 walnut halves or 9 hazelnuts to give you an idea

8. Mair

Mair Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World

Unfortunately that doesn't include the chilli nobbys nuts that are are sitting in my kitchen calling my name.

9. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

good green day treat if you get chickpeas stick them on a baking sheet a couple of sprays of fry light sprinkle them with curry poweder or paprika or any kind of nice savoury stuff then put them in the oven for about half an hour or so on 220C or so and they go crunchy like nuts i love em .. till i found these i would munch dry roasted peanuts like they were going out of fashion, they are nice with just salt and loads of cracked black pepper on them also

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.