Nuts!!

Nightwolf

Whats the situation with Nuts, I love nuts, and wondered where I stand with nuts? lol

Whats the best type of nuts to have on Slimming World?

Also misses brought some salted popcorn home tonight (microwave stuff) and we had it as a syn, but is there a better brand of the stuff to buy, do they do diet popcorn?

Im having my breakfast, then a muller light, followed by dinner, then another muller light, then tea, then muller light at night time, is this too much? I noted Mullers are free foods

i think it should be ok to have mullers as they are free. my consultant keeps telling us to eat more free foods.

Popcorn oh yummy i only like salted popcorn i wonder if u dry pop it in a popcorn maker then add salt if it will be less fattening

Step away from the popcorn !!!! :p

So all popcorn is evil? Ill know for next time, what about nuts, whats the healthiest nuts on Slimmin World?

nuts can be used as a healthy b on a green day, check the directory for how many of what type but 1 healhty b choice is 20 cashew nuts or 6 walnut halves or 9 hazelnuts to give you an idea

nuts can be used as a healthy b on a green day, check the directory for how many of what type but 1 healhty b choice is 20 cashew nuts or 6 walnut halves or 9 hazelnuts to give you an idea

Unfortunately that doesn't include the chilli nobbys nuts that are are sitting in my kitchen calling my name.

good green day treat if you get chickpeas stick them on a baking sheet a couple of sprays of fry light sprinkle them with curry poweder or paprika or any kind of nice savoury stuff then put them in the oven for about half an hour or so on 220C or so and they go crunchy like nuts i love em .. till i found these i would munch dry roasted peanuts like they were going out of fashion, they are nice with just salt and loads of cracked black pepper on them also

Back