nutter nikki's - the push for Xmas

So what are you doing today? I'm cleaning house - that is my usual Monday thing. Whoop!

today i dropped ems off at school. visited my dad. took dude to tumble tots. bought some stuff from tesco. came home and made hubby and dude lunch. now i'm vegging on my computer. we've waterbabies at 4pm, then i'll pick up ems, do tea, put them to bed, might get my zumba discs out and learn another new dance for tomorrow. have 1 in my head for tomorrow.

great things said:
today i dropped ems off at school. visited my dad. took dude to tumble tots. bought some stuff from tesco. came home and made hubby and dude lunch. now i'm vegging on my computer. we've waterbabies at 4pm, then i'll pick up ems, do tea, put them to bed, might get my zumba discs out and learn another new dance for tomorrow. have 1 in my head for tomorrow.

Busy day. It helps to be busy ( keeps my mind off of food).

I wish you weren't so far away. I have an awesome doll house with a zillion Bratz, their clothes, accessories, cars, etc. that I'd love to pass down to Emz.

she'd probably love it too mel. she's not much of a traditional girl though. she loves her 'boys', stuffed dog collection. if i knew better i would say that a perfect job for her would be a vet. she just loves animals.

6 pints of water and counting. 4 black coffees. bl**dy nuts! i'm going to bin the swine'n things. hubby's away from tomorrow til friday late. i think i'll give them to him to take with him for the journey.

9 pints of water and i really can't stick anymore down my throat tonight! argh!

9 pints sounds lots to me, I work in litres so have no clue how much that equates to. I'm behind on my water today, have had 2 and a half litres and don't think I'll manage anymore either.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Surfhunny said:
9 pints sounds lots to me, I work in litres so have no clue how much that equates to. I'm behind on my water today, have had 2 and a half litres and don't think I'll manage anymore either.

9 pints is about 4.5litres. I'm trying to seriously up my water intake. Lost 3lb this week. Not bad since I started ss Sunday.

i was also a little lower than i had been too. :)

Yay! I'm glad this is working for you.

Between work, Zumba, kids and the diet? I do not see why! ;)

i'm so tired i just want to sleep and also eat for energy! done well at school today but my will to live right now has left me. i'm off to teach zumba soon, 6.30pm, for an hour, just so tired. hubby's been away since tuesday am and i'be been in bed 9.30pm most of the past few nights. think i'll go at 9 tonight. having a coke zero to give me a caffinne boost, just had 2 bars so that's my 4 cd products for today.

Is the diet working? Have you stepped on the scales?

That programme was fascinating Nikki, I've got the series Sky+d now. I'm shattered too but can't sleep once I'm in bed. Keep having weird dreams too. Last night I dreamt that there was grass growing in my room at work and I didn't know how to tell the boss. Very strange.

I can sleep, sleep for England. I can sleep for 7/8 hours but still need more. My backs sore right now do its uncomfortable when I sleep. I need to start popping tablets and spraying. Even my hip is playing me up. Another reason for Me not running right now. Got chiro today so he should sort me out.

I hope the Chrio helps. Have you ever tried Melatonin?

Had to reorganise chiro for Monday :(. My Gucci sunglasses came today. Look ok I think!

Attachments

• image-2904892909.jpg
    image-2904892909.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 55
great things said:
Had to reorganise chiro for Monday :(. My Gucci sunglasses came today. Look ok I think!

You look like a bad a$$ hit woman. ;)

Mental breakdown last night with various glasses of wine consumed, back at it today full force. Hasn't impacted too badly but I could have lost so much more if I'd not done it! Doh!

Back