Nuttynat turning 30 ... Getting older healthier and lighter!

Yea it worked and it looks yummy :)

I giggled at the extreme combat dvd. I've got visions of toddlers flying through the air :D

tillymax said:
Yea it worked and it looks yummy :)

I giggled at the extreme combat dvd. I've got visions of toddlers flying through the air :D

It is quite lethal Tilly! She tries to join in but is more a hindrance really pmsl

Nat x

Purple Patsy said:
Your food sounds and looks fab. Well done on such a minor binge. :) I call that planned syns.

I like your thinking patsy ;0) how are you today? X

Purple Patsy said:
Choked with a cold but otherwise OK. :)

That's rubbish hope your feeling better soon my little girl has a cold too it's this weather going from glorious sunshine to near winter weather brrrr hate the cold

Nat

Thought I would add some pics one was after I lost 4 stone in 2008 before I had my daughter the others are from my 30th in march one with Maddie and the other with all 3 of my kiddies 4 stone heavier
So got a inspiration pic and a never want to be again pic!

Attachments

• image-3185704819.jpg
    image-3185704819.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3630163470.jpg
    image-3630163470.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image-1651760466.jpg
    image-1651760466.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 28
Tea was delist sooo satisfying

3syns! Too
sausage (2syns) heb roll fried onions with hp (1syn) with sw chips and salad

Attachments

• image-464117010.jpg
    image-464117010.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 30
Thanks Lisa which pic the one in the thread above? If its the first that's what I want to get back to that was me as a lovely ten stone lol
I will get there positive mental attitude and all that,
Today is going to be a housebound day little lady is poorly she has been up in the night she's still sleeping now so taking chance for a green tea and a nose on here

Will update with menu later and prob a few pics im loving cooking all these healthy meals :0)

Nat x

Breakfast consisted of a apple a pear and a Greek muller 1/2 syn

Lunch was low. Fat super noodles topped with stir fry veg ( onions,mushrooms,peppers,green beans ,corn and carrots)

Tea is going to be peppered quote steak with sw chips, leeks mushrooms carrots and broccoli

Have had some walkers stars 4 1/2 syns a pear for snacks

Little lady is still clingy so going put on a Disney film while I do the tea and a early night for me don't feel great hope I'm not coming down with something

Nat x

I hope you don't get her bug, there's loads about at the moment!

You looked so amazing at 10 stone! My lightest w EVER was 10st10lb. I will be THRILLED if I ever even reach 12st!

Have a great night :)

lisajade said:
I hope you don't get her bug, there's loads about at the moment!

You looked so amazing at 10 stone! My lightest w EVER was 10st10lb. I will be THRILLED if I ever even reach 12st!

Have a great night :)

Got a long way till I get there going be happy with 11 1/2 stone getting older and more realistic lol have a lovely day lisajade

This morning was my little lady's first morning at her new preschool she's 2 1/2 and a little live wire

Enjoying the peace till I pick her up

Breakfast was shredded wheat and a pear and a cup of green tea

Nat x

Attachments

• image-2665876675.jpg
    image-2665876675.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 24
Been a good girl today :0)

Lunch salad and fanta chicken

Tea sw Spag Bol with quorn and salad

Snacks 2 oranges a apple a Greek muller 1/2 syn

Only 1/2 a syn today really really fancy a vodka but weigh in tommorow ifits good despite star week will treat myself tommorow :0)

Aw bless your little girl, very cute :) well done on being so good. Today is my 7th day at 100% and I stayed the same at weigh in :(

lisajade said:
Aw bless your little girl, very cute :) well done on being so good. Today is my 7th day at 100% and I stayed the same at weigh in :(

Ty Hun I'm sure it will show next week :9) well weigh in today and 2lb off and have a pair of jeans on I haven't been able to wear since before I had Maddie :0) still a little snug but yay will use these as a indicator as to clothes size

Breakfast was shredded wheat milk and a orange and a cup of green tea

Not sure what to have for lunch will see what I fancy later

Nat xxx

Well just completed day one of the thirty day shred and omg!!! Hard but satisfying legs like jelly now
Had sw chilli and salad for lunch doing sw curry for tea :0) had no syns yet today may have a few vodkas tonight then again I might not lol

Nat x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Tea was sw curry rice onion salad and sw chips
Was yummy

Not had any sys today so going to enjoy 2 vodkas lime and Lemonade :0)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1625682850.jpg
    image-1625682850.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 23
Was naughty last night had 20 syns of vodka oops never mind been under my syns all week most I had was 6.5 Thursday
Breakfast this morn was muller and fruit
Lunch hubby making sw fry up smells yummy day 2 of the shred later aching like mad but no pain no gain

Bat

Just had tea yum yum Asda hot and spicy chicken fillet on whole meal roll heb with salad sw chips and mushrooms and onions yum

Attachments

• image-3058771624.jpg
    image-3058771624.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 24
Back