Nuttynat turning 30 ... Getting older healthier and lighter!

Have had a lovely family sunday not doing much but nice to be all together
Breakfast was apple grapes topped with peach Greek muller 1/2 syn

Lunch was bacon fat removed, beans, mushrooms, onions, slice wm toast (heb) brown sauce 1syn flora light 1syn

Tea is roast chicken, sw roasts, leeks,mushrooms, carrots and green beans

So 3 syns today and have done day3 of the thirty day shred going be really good this week got 8 days to get to first target need 3lb off this week to get my 12lb in 4 weeks

Nat x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Tea was delish had some frozen grapes for snacking on tonight :0)

Attachments

• image-2569685540.jpg
    image-2569685540.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 20
Morning all on this lovely Monday just done day 4 of the thirty day shred go me currently munching on a apple shreddies and milk :0)

Have a great day everyone im on it this week need 3 lb off ;0)

Hi was just wondering what fanta chicken was? x

Purple Patsy said:
WTG on the loss Nat and OMG you're doing the shred too. Well done. :)

Ty purple :0) and tillymax lloyd taking pics of all my new adventurous sw creations xx

Needtodothis said:
Hi was just wondering what fanta chicken was? x

Have you ever had diet coke chicken ? It's the same but with fanta zero invade you haven't it's basically a sweet and sour sw style
Chicken peppers and onions fried in fry light add some pasata and a can of fanta zero let it reduce add a touch of Worcester sauce and it's delish
X

Another good day currently soaking my aching body in a hot bath x lunch was left over roast chicken stir fryer with onions peppers and mushrooms tipped with chili flakes mmmm

Tea was see pic only had 2 1/2 sysn today

Nat feeling v positive I need to shift this weight for my holls

Nat x

Attachments

• image-1633885750.jpg
    image-1633885750.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 16
Didn't have chance to update yesterday was mega busy

Did the shred
Breakfast was shreddies milk and a apple

Lunch was stirfryed mushrooms onions and peppers topped with a mugshot mmm

Tea was pasta with a medley of veg in a tomato sauce asda hot and spicy chicken breast with beetroot and pickles

Snacks frozen grapes a frozen Greek Muller 1/2 syn and a club biscuit 6 syns

Attachments

• image-441139347.jpg
    image-441139347.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image-1920861542.jpg
    image-1920861542.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 16
Am not very good at keeping up with this daily was another good day yesterday shred d d only 1 syn used

Lunch was leftover pasta and veg
Tea was sw cottage pie and loads of Superfree and lots of water yesterday

Woke up this morning shattered little lady kept me up with her teeth but got up sorted boys out for school fed little lady and did my shred
Just had a hot bath am just chilling now could nod off

Breakfast was same old going to have a ham salad for lunch and gammon (free asda) sw mini roasts and veg for tea
Attached is last nights tea am so sad take pics of my meals ha!!

Forgot to attach fdoh!

Attachments

• image-1900545175.jpg
    image-1900545175.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 14
Yay weigh day and 3lb off well pleased as got my first mini goal today
Did day 8 of the shred this morning getting easier but still a challenge not sure if I will move to level 2 on Sunday thinking of doing 15 days each level
Had fruit for breakfast
Lunch is going to be a ham salad pitta (heb) and a packet of French fries 4 1/2 syns worth everyone not had crisps all week hope asda comes early

Nat x

Well been good did the shred this morning
Fruit for breakfast in bed lol sw fry up for lunch and sw chilli rice and salad for tea pic attached made loads to freeze was very nice
Am having my syns that I have saved on my vodka and cherryade happy nat and happy sat

Nat

Attachments

• image-1105383042.jpg
    image-1105383042.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image-1530661489.jpg
    image-1530661489.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 16
  • image-649160324.jpg
    image-649160324.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 12
Feel like in going to puke!! Too many vodkas last night worth it tho lol just been hardcore Abd did day 10 of the shred going do 15 days each level
Had fruit for breakfast roast later not sure what for lunch fancy a big fat bacon butty lol may have asda wm pita lean bacon and salad yum!

Not updated in a few days had a personal issue on monday and yesterday was full of a cold still am x have stuck to plan 100% and done my shred
Managed to wear a new size 14 cardigan yesterday! Admitably it wouldn't no wear near fasten but I wear them over long smock tops with leggings probably a reason I ended up so big with leggings u can't tell how big u are getting
All size 18 huge size sixteen fit well some more loose then others
Have bought a dress and some shorts for my holls in 7 weeks in a 14 I will get there

Food for yesterday

Breakfast raspberries grapes and apple topper with Greek muller

Lunch small jacket beans and large salad 1 syn butter on jacket

Tea was 2 sausages 1 syn each and mash with green beans and broccoli will attach pic

Snacks grapes and a Greek muller

5 syns yesterday

Attachments

• image-359810901.jpg
    image-359810901.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 13
Had a hard few weeks personally but had 1lb off last week and 2lb off this week so mega chuffed 1 stone 3lb gone :0)
Am full of a cold so easy but sw friendly food today

Nat x

Back