Nuttynat turning 30 ... Getting older healthier and lighter!

Nuttynat2012

Only found this site Last week it seems such a lovely friendly place

Well I turned 30 last month and had a bit if a health scare and reality check

Im the heaviest I have ever been I lost 4 stone in 2008 (ww)got down to 10 stone got pregnant with my daughter after 2 years struggling to conceive fell easily with my boys (10 and 7)

Fast forward to 2012 little girl is now 2 and i have put on all my weight and more
now is the time to shift it for good

I started sw last week first weigh in on Friday 4lb off :)

Starting weight 14 stone 7
Weigjt 6/4/12 14 stone 3

Easter Sunday today and have not ate any chocolate :0)

Todays food diary

EE

Breakfast
Apple and a pear

Lunch
Ham salad and a mugshot sweet sour spicy

Tea
Roast gammon
ww roast ptatoes
carrots
sweetcorn
peas

Lots of water and hot sugar free vimto

My goals

Loose 12lbs by end of April
loose 24lb by my holiday to turkey end of June
reach goal weight of 11 1/2 stone by sept 1st

Ended up having leftover diet coke chicken while the fam had gammon didn't want to use my syns not used any today yay

Yesterday was too busy to. Update

Breakfast fruit

Lunch pasta strfry

Tea mini sw roasts chicken breast mushrooms leeks grilled tomato and roasted carrots and onions

Snacks frozen grapes,orange and chopped mushrooms with cucumber

No syns used

Today

Late breakfast of apple pear and orange

Lunch sweet chilli super oodles with large salad

Tea going to be sw Spag Bol with extra mushroom s onions and peppers and side salad

No syns so far will update later

Thanks purple daisy :0)

Yesterday we had friends visiting so made sure I ate before they arrived then cooked them all pizzas :0)

Wed
breakfast
shreddies heb skimmed milk hea

Lunch
jacket potato and salad

Tea

Sw chips,leeks, mushrooms,grilled tomato,lean bacon beans

Snacks frozen grapes , orange, pear

Today

Breakfast shreddies heb milk hea melon and grapes

Lunch salad bowl and mugshot

Tea
steak mustard mash leeks,mushrooms carrots corn in the cob

Yum yum yum

Weight In tommorow feeling good done xtreme boxercise twice and cross trainer once thus week

Thanks purple :0) you have done fab hope I can do as well

Weigh in this morning 2lb off no a lot but half way to first target :0) 6lb off in total yay

I officially started on the 2nd (2 weeks on Monday) so really my weigh day should be Monday the 15th but think Fridays are better for me so 2lb in 5 days not bad at all

Realy motivated too

Just had breakfast
shreddies heb and milk hea

Going to do cross trainer in a minute

Hardly used any syns this week mine and hubby's 11th wedding anniversary Friday goung cook a Indian rather that order and enjoy a few vodkas my only vice :0) so super good today lots of super free for lunch and tea x

Yesterday was our anniversary so had a few vodkas ;) hope it doesn't affect wi had about 28 syns!

14/04/12

Breakfast fruit and muller

Lunch bacon toast heb 1/2 syn spread beans mushrooms onions and grilled tomato

Tea fanta chicken salad and rice

Snacks
sw crisps with beet root and pickles
1/2 syn Greek muller

2 green tea 4 pints squash

Lots of vodka!

Have to be super good this week now going try stick to 8 or less syns a day

Suday 15/4/12

Breakfast 2 pears apple pint of squash

Lunch left over fanta chicken pasta and salad

Tea new potatoes 2 tesco lighter choice sausages 2syns carrots , green beans and corn (subject to change if asda delivery comes early enough lol)

Feeling good on this lovely Monday afternoon

Breakfast was 2 pears shredded wheat heb and s milk hea

Lunch fruit salad then sw Chips and mushy peas mmmmmm

Have prepped tea sw shepards pie with carrots,mushrooms,onions in served with leeks and green beans mmmm

Have had 2 green teas today so far and 3 pints of squash

Going try do xtreme combat dvd later when little people are in bed I have done it with the toddler around but don't any kicking her in the head wich I nearly did last week when she ran in front of me lol!

This week is going to be a good week!

I know patsy pmsl it's on a clubland workout DVD I have I used to be able to do all sections there are 4 easing myself in one at a time lol

How are you today??x

I'm sure you will do it look how much you have lost so far people like you are inspirations to newbies like me so positive mental attitude and onwards and upwards as your sig says

:0)

Nat x

Have had a stressful night had dine so well today no syns and just had some French fries 41/2 Greek muller 0.5 and a club biscuit 6syns so 11 syns today

Must do better tommorow!

Hi Nat! Sounds like you're off to a great start :)

Don't be harsh on yourself, you're allowed 11 syns ya know :p

Thanks Lisa just felt I had binged a bit and went back to old habits

The answer was this morning the old hag got me grrr 5 days early too

Have had a busy morning took boys to school and me and little lady caught the bus to town popped to reading time at the library and got some veg off the market and some holiday clothes for the kids

Im not buying anything for me until 2 weeks before see how much I can loose a great motivation may buy some 14 shorts as a extra kick

Todays meals

Breakfast banana apple and muller Greek 1/2syn

Lunch small jacket large salad and sw curry leftovers out of freezer can't wait smells yummy cooking now

Tea

Kids and hubby having burgers I'm going have 2 tesco lighter choice c sausages (2 syns) on wm rollheb with fried onions and hp sauce 1 syn with sw spicy wedges and salad

Getting used to this now hope not too bad a week weigh in wise with being star week

Nat

See if this works should be my lunch :0)

Attachments

• image-1179944944.jpg
    image-1179944944.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 35
Back