Nutty's LL diary

Good luck chick! Sure youve done fab xxx

:) 3.1 lb lost. First time ive lost less than 4 lbs! However, i have now lost 2 stone:D

Well done Nutty - 2 stone is amazing :D
yoyo
xx

:confused: I can not believe that i have TTOM again !! Thats 3 in 6 weeks. My God I hope this settles down. Its no wonder Ive been really cranky, short tempered and paronoid my hormones must be all over.:eek:
Anyhow sicking to LL.:)

:sigh: Im having one of those low days today. Im really pleased with my weight loss. My clothes are becoming loose, i thought i would have dropped a dress size and I havent.:( Its a bit disappointing.... i realise i should not get down but its hard.
Im coming to the end of week 7. Half way through foundation. will my weight loss slow down now? i think in my head i had convinced mself i would lose more than 3 stone. how daft am i.!!:eek: I think i set myself to fail before I started. I suppose i realise that now and can work on changing my goal for foundation. Do not know whats wrong with me today, I feel so sorry for myself......really down at the moment. :cry:
Sam

Hello, nutty. You need to remember that in six weeks, which is really only the blink of an eye, you've lost TWO STONES!! That's an AMAZING achievement!! You are definitely going to get to three by the end of Foundation and I would expect you would lose quite a bit more. Why do you think you're feeling so low today? Did something trigger it?

You've done brilliantly. Try not to be too hard on yourself!!

I agree Spangly, 2stone is great so far.
Nutty, so much of this journey is in our heads.
Recently I have had a few days when I feel the same size as I was when I started LL
(Size 28-30. I used to worry that if I got any bigger I'd run outof sizes at Evans).
I'd be thinking that even while I'm wearing my size 10 clothes!
Real crooked thinking.
That's why I have found the whole counselling and CBT side of LL so helpful. Off to maintenance class tonight to keep me on track.
Stick with it Nutty, you are being too hard on yourself.
I hope you feel more positive tomorrow. x

Hi Nutty,
The girls are right - you have done brilliantly :D You will smash 3 stone as you have already lost over 2. In my experience, the weight loss doesn't slow down - People tend to lose about the same each month (unless they are almost at their ideal BMI ;))
Sending you a virtual hug :hug99:
yoyo
xx

Hi girls, thank you for all your support. Im not sure what triggered my mini break down. Ive had a really difficult year in regards to work,it took over my life. 3 weeks ago my manager returned after maternity leave and i was happy to hand over the job. I did not have much time to think about LL. Maybe i have a little too much time. ive been low in mood and exhausted. Im due to have 2 weeks leave from friday and im hoping to get my head together. hopefully feel better about myself.
Weigh day tomorrow end of week 7.
onwards and downwards nutty x;)

:) Feeling much better today. Decided to go through my large selection of different sized clothes. Im the bag lady ha ha. Never, I NEVER throw anything out. My husband will believe the large black bag at the door is to throw out !! A selection of large and small sizes have gone. Ive always kept my larger sizes as my comfort fall back clothes. Not this time everything too big has gone in the bag.

Weigh in tonite....fingers crossed.

nutty x;)

Glad your feeling better Nutty, and good luck for your weigh in tonight :)
Sounds like you definitely need a break, so enjoy your 2 week holiday!
You're doing so well :)
xxxxx

Enjoy your holiday Hun. This should hopefully recharge your batteries!
And good luck tonight! Let us know how it went!

Good for you Nutty getting rid of the bigger clothes. No going back.
Can't wait to hear how you got on tonight.
Have a fab holiday.

:D Hi had a great loss this week 4 lbs. Looking forward to my time off. Thank you for all your support ladies.

Nite nite. x

Whoop ! Well done nutty :D. Im with you on the period thing :( but mine arent stopping even though my GP has stuck me on the pill. Its so fustrating! Have a lovely holiday x

Well done nutty .. that's brilliant :D
Good idea too with the clothes ... I've done the same this time as I'm not going back to the big, baggy, horrid clothes:)
Have a fab holiday
yoyo
xx

DAY 54 :D

This week has flown by, in fact the whole program has gone quicker than I thought it would. I was worried that I would not last the 14 weeks and here I am 54 days into foundation. Weigh day on Wednesday and confident I will complete the 14 weeks. Ive found it easier than I thought it would be, dont get me wrong Ive had difficult days and Im sure there is more to come. I now need to think to start thinking about my future, Ive decided I want to do RTM, however not sure whether I need to do some extra weeks - is developers?? I ve some time to decide, but I like to have everything planned in my head in advance. I will work it out.

Back