Nutty's LL diary

Felt a little down today, Im wondering whether its the time of year.:confused: Early night I think. :4633:

:D:D really pleased with my weight loss....3.9 lbs . This week is low calorie week ... which is a little worrying, having to add extra calories.

I can not believe foundation is nearly finished. Ive decided to continue with development...happy i have finally decided what to do next.

nutty x

Well done on making the decision Nutty. I'm sure you won't regret it xx

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can not believe what has happened today, i received an email from my LLC stating she is no longer going to run the program and that all groups stop from today !!!!!!!

When all our group met on wed she did not mention anything to us. As a group we had decided on another 4 weeks together. So its very disappointing.... and bad practice. Ive to collect my last weeks packs as soon as possible.

I will need to find another group if i want to continue my journey. I can not help being upset, we had a great group and I have no way of getting in touch with them.:(

Starting new will be hard, especcially this now. Need to think about what Im going to do.

A devastated Nutty x

Awwwwwwwww.... that's not good news hun :(
But hey, don't worry! Just because your LLC stopped doesn't mean you have to!
This is another of those things hun. Life throws them at us sometimes and we have no choice but to deal with it.
I know it's upsetting but you mustn't give up now. You have come so far and have done so well!
Good luck with whatever you decide my darling :)

That's absolutely terrible! I can't believe someone would do that! I really hope you can find a way to carry on with the programme. It's bad enough to leave you all in the lurch but to do it by email is simply rude. Really feel for you xx

Thanks mags and spanglymum x
I am now over my mad period and now deciding what to do. I need to pick up my packs on wed and finish my last week. I have found the details of another group, so I will ring her on monday and arrange to go and meet her and discuss my options. It is going to be difficult getting a day I can attend I had an arrangement with work not to work wed afternoons or evenings so I could attend and all my rota has been done for the next 8 weeks. So fingers crossed I can find a suitable time and group. Anyone else gone into a new group to do development ? Is it hard building new relationships and trust within a new group?
|I must keep positive.
Nutty x

I'm sure you'll be fine Hun! You'll make the right decision. I have every trust in you! X

:23: Hi everyone....can not believe how cold it is. The amount of snow which has fallen today is unbelievable. I will be venturing out shortly, to collect my week 14 packs. No class though, i spoke to one of my group today and she said the LLC did not weigh her when she collected them. If the scales are still in the building i will ask to weigh myself.... i think it would be unreasonable of her to not weigh me as its not my fault the program is not running anymore. Am i being unreasonable.??? :confused:
Im pleased to say I have found a new group to start from next thursday and Ive decided to do 4 weeks development and it is not far from where I live. So hopefully the group will be friendly.:)

:bliss:50 lbs gone:party0038:

Completed week 13 and lost a total of 50lbs.......I can not believe it. It is the most I have ever, ever lost.

My LLC weighed me which I was pleased about. Lost 3.9lbs :D.

Now I have to decide on a new goal as a 50 lb loss was my main goal........;)

Well done Nutty,
AMAZING!!!! Congratulations xx

Thank you splenda.

Today has been the hardest day of lighterlife and i broke down and failed in my last week of foundation. I broke abstinence and ate today. I went clothes shopping today and walked out of the shop absolutely devastated, it brought back all the negative feelings i felt about myself. Ive lost 3 1/2 stones and that is such an achievement for me. I deliberately had not bought any clothes as I thought I would treat myself with a new dress for my christmas party and for the first time in many years hoped to enjoy trying on clothes. It turned out to be the worst day and I snapped. 3 1/2 stone and I could not buy a dress a size smaller. I am so devastated and now i can not stop crying, for 2 reasons the clothes and eating food ...........
When i feel like this all the negatives in my life come to ahead, and i strike out. Today i did this to my husband and now we are not talking. This is a fragile time for me, tomorrow i aim to go back on ll 100 %. I hope i can do it. i need to do this.

Thank you splenda.

Today has been the hardest day of lighterlife and i broke down and failed in my last week of foundation. I broke abstinence and ate today. I went clothes shopping today and walked out of the shop absolutely devastated, it brought back all the negative feelings i felt about myself. Ive lost 3 1/2 stones and that is such an achievement for me. I deliberately had not bought any clothes as I thought I would treat myself with a new dress for my christmas party and for the first time in many years hoped to enjoy trying on clothes. It turned out to be the worst day and I snapped. 3 1/2 stone and I could not buy a dress a size smaller. I am so devastated and now i can not stop crying, for 2 reasons the clothes and eating food ...........
When i feel like this all the negatives in my life come to ahead, and i strike out. Today i did this to my husband and now we are not talking. This is a fragile time for me, tomorrow i aim to go back on ll 100 %. I hope i can do it. i need to do this.

Hi Nutty,
Sorry to hear you feeling so down :( But don't be so hard on yourself, you have lost 3 1/2 stone and as you said you achieved your goal of losing 50ibs and it's the most you've ever lost!
Shopping can be a bit of a minefield, I completely understand how you feel. It's funny how clothes can affect our emotions so much and the way we feel about ourselves. Remember, all shops have different sizing. Did you try different shops? I know in Next I can be up to 2 sizes bigger than I am in H&M, it's very annoying!
You sound so determined to put this little blip behind you and go back to being 100% and that is the best attitude to have. We all make mistakes, i've been there, but it's how you deal with it that counts. I know that before LL if I was on a diet and slipped up i'd think 'sod it i'll start again next week', and keep eating! But now with LL I identify what made me eat and try to deal with that and you mentioned that you feel like all the negatives in your life are coming to a head, my LLC said tonight that the 3 main causes of 'bad eating' are anxiety, stress and anger. But we need to deal with these problems in order to help our eating.
Hope you feel a bit better, and stay strong :)
xxxx

C'mon Nutty,
YOU KNOW you've lost all that weight. You cannot physically be the same size you were before - no way.
First things first - say sorry to your husband. :love:
We all do it - take out our hurt and frustration on those we love.

Then think about what Hannah said - the sizings are so different from different shops and makes.
If I go into those young girls Asian shops where they have all those lovely sparkly party dresses I can't get any of them over my little finger! - yet if I go into M&S for example I'm a size 10!
There are so many variations and styles too.
I bet you tried dresses you would never have considered before LL.
Trust me hun. You will have lost approx 3 sizes.
My LLC would say "build a bridge, get over yourself"
Don't worry about the eating. It was an instinctive reaction.
Put it behind you and look forward. Just a blip. You are doing so well.
What's that saying "Keep calm and carry on".
Go on - say sorry.................xx :d'oh::sign0007::booboo::sign0168::heartpump:

:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: So 2 days now since my mini breakdown ..... to top everything ive developed the worst cold and fever.:character00264: . My hubby is so supportive to me I love him to bits.
The last 2 days have not been LL days. I tried but could not focus. Today is another day and back to taking each day at a time.
Decided to go through my wardrobe today and sort some clothes out. Hopefully I will find something to wear on Friday for the xmas party.

:sigh: Getting back on track has proved difficult. Can not seem to focus. Start again today to be 100 % :sigh:

Getting back on track isn't easy but you know going back to your old ways really isn't an option! I'm back on Total after a major lapse over the weekend (my bday) and I know I'll be fine.
Just stick with it Hun xxxxx

:sad0071:

It's been a really hard 5 days .....although I have not been LL compliant , I am pleased that I did not go mad with food, I was controlled and was aware of how easily that fine line could be crossed and it is a fine line. I had some packs.
So.....its back to the GP's for me. I have a history of depression which has been well managed for many years now. One of the many factors for my depression is my hormones. Dont they have alot to answer for.!!!! Previously I attended a clinic and had an excellent consultant. After being informed i could not naturally get pregnant and then to top everything I was going through early onset menapause the last 2 years have been difficult for me. My hormones settled down with medication and my periods became less and eventually stopped. Until I started LL and they started back and the hormones with a vengence and all the previous side effects and worse .... sitting back and reviewing this weekend I can see whats happening to me. I need help as I can not live my life as I used to up / down and unpredictable. It is not healthy for me or people around me. im gonna get my blood results and discuss with my GP the way forward. I really dont know why am sharing something so personnal, however writing it and facing up to it is helping......

Darling I'm so sorry you are going through a difficult time. I hope you will get it sorted soon and figure things out for yourself.
LL is great but it's not the answer to everything and sometimes it can actually trigger things in our bodies and minds that we don't want to deal with.
I hope you will get better Hun and hope things will improve. Remember that we are here for you regardless.
X

Back