Nutty's LL diary

:confused: Im having one of those days. Nothing to do with lighterlife;)
I went back to uni, and have my first essay to write, I havent done any study for about 8 years. So where to start :eek: literature search- omg what is that ???. Tomorrow i will be spending a full day in the library !! Hopefully I will be inspired:(

Hope everyone is doing ok.
Onwards and downwards Nutty x

Well done for getting back to Uni hun. It's something I'm increasingly starting to think about myself too!
It must be a bit scary at first but try to stay positive and focused. You will get used to the routine soon. The most important thing you have to remember is that you are potentially changing your life.
You're amazing!

Well done Nutty - good luck at Uni xx

Weighed in tonight lost another 3.1 lbs :D

Total Loss 2 1/2 stones :bliss:

Onwards and downwards everyone. Will nt be in touch for a few days as going away. Catch up at the weekend. X

Happy Halloween !!!:D

Sat here waiting for the kids with 2 big bowls of sweets :eek:

I thought about buying small tooth brushes and toothpaste !! LOl :p my OH thought that was cruel.....maybe....

Had a good few days away and managed to stay 100 % LL.
Hope everyone doing well...

Im struggling with my essay however have planned another day at the university library as cant seem to find my articles for the essay I need to hand in on Wednesday :eek::eek: OMG :eek::eek:. Why is nothing easy ??

Life goes on.....onwards and downwards xxx;)

:cry: Im so stressed today, I really do not know why I put myself through this. Im really proud of myself going to Uni. I think Ive just taken too much on at once. After the year I have had i think I should have taken some time to get my head together.
I have an essay to hand in on Wed:eek: I havent even started it as am struggling with my literature search. Everytrhing that could go wrong has. :mad:
My computer is playing up at home and I can not always access the sites i needed. I went to the uni library and my card would not work so could not print anything off !!! so thought i will email to my account... suprise suprise none of the articles arrived :mad: Got up today cleared my head went back to uni, got a new card put £5 in the machine so at last I could print some work off and guess what didnt Fxxxing work so could not get my articles. Tried reading and taking notes but struggle and ended up with a headache and tearful. Maybe Im just not meant to do this.
I rang my husband to stop me going into subway to get a sandwich and a cup of tea with milk. I was so close to saying fxxx it. ( I apologise for the language Im so angry and stressed at the mo.) Just needed to get it off my chest. Dont know what I am going to do., i feel im failing at the first hurdle. :mad:
The left over sweets are shouting eat me eat me. My OH will be home in 20 mins, need a big hug and cry.:(:(
:wave_cry:

Aw Nutty hun .... sending you a big hug :hug99:
Hope you feel a bit better now you've got all your frustrations out!
You are doing so brilliantly on LL - fingers crossed that you get all your techy gliches sorted so you can get your essay finished on time :pcwhack:

Go Nutty!! :D:D
yoyo
xx

Sending you lots of hugs hun!
I can feel your pain with regards to stress but like my friend says, such is life. It can be a b***c sometimes!
Nothing you can't handle hun. I have every faith in you :)

:D weigh day again !! lost 3.1 lbs.

I am pleased with my weight loss. its the best thing thats happened this week, considering all the other crap Ive been through. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Nutty x

So into week 10 now, its a little more difficult. I think thats due to the cold weather and working up to christmas. Ive made alot of "winter food" for my hubby. Thats been tempting. Alot of my thoughts have been on what i am going to do at the end of foundation, i know i have weight to lose but the cost factor is a big issue. Since I have now gone back to my old job, my wage has dropped considerably and I am struggling this month to cover the costs. I have another 4 weeks so time to put a plan in action. I assume that RTM's aim is to maintain weight and not achieve weight loss ??? I will need to discuss with my LLC and see what my options are. I hope they are helpful.

Nutty x

Hi Nutty,

Well done for staying on track and having such a good loss this week!

My LLC says that you can lose around 5ibs on RTM, but that it's different for everyone. RTM is more about maintaining than losing, but it's likely that you'll lose a few more pounds once you start RTM.

If you're keen to finish RTM earlier you could talk to your LLC about doing a condensed RTM? I've heard of people doing it in 6-8 weeks instead of the usual 12, just depends on your LLC.

Hannah xx

Thanks Hannah,

will chat with LLC, glad you are feeling better this evening. x

I've been having similar thoughts. I'm worried about introducing food and if I'm going to be able to control it. I know I can do abstinence. That's never been an issue. It's what will happen next that terrifies me. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for eating again but it's rather scary..

Weigh day......

Dont you think WD comes around quickly.
Feeling a little rotten today as that time of the month has decided to see me today!! feel bloated and aggressive !!!:sigh:!!!. so watch out dont cross me today. Im finding it hard to adjust again as I had thought my TOM had all finished. Sadly not :confused:.
Will visit later and update my weight.
Nutty x

:break_diet:Why ! Why ! did i do it.........

I do not know why i did it. The last 3 days in the evening ive nibbled not lots but a few mouthfuls. In week 11 - i can not believe i did this. How disappointing:eek::eek:.
I received an email from the LLC, no class next week as they can not get a locum. So went to get my packs this morning and weighed in ...........did lose 1.8lbs and a loss is a loss. ( this is day 4 of week 11.) So think I will weigh myself on wed on my own scales; wed being my normal weigh day.
Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone heard from Yoyo?

Sam x

Last edited:
So its been a difficult week. Really dont know why. but disapointed that i broke abstinence. Back on track today 100% compliant.
As no weigh in tomorrow I will weigh myself at home. Would expect to either gain or stay the same.

Started in to week 12 .....

Feel more focused and confident i will complete the last 3 weeks of foundation 100% in abstinence.
Still have not decided what to do next.

Halfway through week 12 and pleased to say Ive been 100%. Feel better in myself and looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday.
My hubby weighed himself today and I couldnt believe that for the first time in 3 years I am lighter than him :D He's really proud of me and I felt so good.
We were also visited by our brother in law and he was impressed by my loss and his wife texted and said her husband had said I looked fantastic. Ive definately had my share of positive strokes and i think this is why I feel better in myself.
Hope everyone is doing ok. Off in to town to price my Xmas presents and its feezing outside. x

Decided to give myself a goal for the last few weeks of foundation. I would like to lose 7lbs and this would give me a total weight loss of 50lbs over the foundation period. :)
I was pleased to finally drop a dress size !!! :D

At the end of foundation I have also decided to do another 4 weeks at developers and this will take me into the first week of January and then I can decide which direction to go.

Although I had a difficult day at work, it has been a good day. More positive strokes as people seem to have noticed my weight loss.:)

2 more days to weigh in. x

Back