Nutty's LL diary

Hi Nutty,
Not had any heartburn so can't really comment on that one - sorry.
The work thing is a bit of a nightmare though - is it becasue you just don't get a break or because its hard to make the shake/soup in the time you get? Can you have your bar at work? I tend to do this but that's more of a "avoid too many questions" type thing!

The time is flying isn't it? Week 2 WI soon ... bring it on:D

yoyo
xx

Hi Yoyo,

Just cant get away to have a break. Often hard to go to the loo !!!! Im really gonna work hard to make time, the problem is when we work 12 hours - sometimes I cant believe the days to a close and i havent eaten, drank or been to the loo. Its not right but thats the reality.
I have been taking a bar, gonna make sure over the next week I try and get some routine going for myself. Also, the other problemo is i havent told anybody at work as yet what i am doing.!!! just not ready yet. I always have breakfast at home before work.
Im quite enjoying writing everything down I think it helps.
look forward to seeing your loss yoyo.

onwards and downwards x nutty x

Day 19....

All is going well with the packs and water. Im really surprised how well i feel. Im still getting terrible heartburn at night. I must remember to speak to the llc on wednesday.
Nearly 3 weeks down and Im feeling more positive in myself. Thinking about what happened to get me where I am today and why I struggle to get out of it. The last 12 years have been a rollercoaster and its so easy to get into a downward spiral and struggle to fight back. Now is my time and i have to think about me and my life. To become confident and have faith in myself and what i can do.
to be positive....

Onwards and downwards ....x

Good for you nutty - it is your time. Go for it!

Day 20.....
Holiday day today...made some decisions regarding my job and feel quite positive about them.
LL wise continue to manage well. For the first time last night my stomach was rumbling....it came as a surprise to me as its never happened before. I was'nt feeling hungry ..hopefully a one off.
Its weigh day tomorrow and Im hoping to have lost my first stone!!!
I cant believe I feel so excited - its not as though its the first time Ive lost a stone.
Good luck to everyone with their weigh in this week.

Onwards and downwards xx

Nuttyx

hi Nutty,
You're doin great .... can't wait to hear tmrws results:D
yoyo
xx

Day 23....

OMG ! the days seem to be flying by. Spoke to LLC and discussed my heartburn. She reassures me it will settle - so gaviscon continues..

Feel as though Im starting with a cold, sore throat and sniffles. Thats a big thank you to my hubby for sharing !!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Nutty x

Hi,
Looks like you had a great loss again this week - brilliant :D
Hope you feel ok tomorrow. Not sure if I read it on here or if it was a LLC tip but apparantly the hot St. Clements is nice if you have a cold ...kind of like lemsip:sick:
Take care
yoyo
xx

thanks yoyo - will try that as i have some in the house.x

Ohhh....what a weekend. I feel crap. Being having the hot st clements (thanks yoyo ) thats helped me keep my water intake up. Everything tastes vile this weekend. Full of cold, sneezing , runny nose and watering eyes. :sick:
Hope every ones is having a better weekend than me...I am feeling sorry for myself. :(
To top everything prior to starting LL I hadnt had a period for over 4months and now Im now on the second one in this 4 week period :eek:
Time to go to bed - work in the morning.
nite nite
nutty x

Hi nutty, sorry you feel so crap huni :(. I hope you feel better soon :).

Ive got issues with periods too and on my first week i was still having my month long one :( (which i think screwed with my losses too) but it seems to of sorted itself out.. for now. My LLC did say its not unusual for them to go all over the place so we have to grin and bear it :sigh:.

Get well soon x

Hi Nutty,
Sorry to hear your feeling so crap, hope you feel better soon!
Keep drinking lots of fluids :)

As for the period issue, i'm on the pill cerazette which can completely stop your periods (you take it pack to pack without a break) Before LL I still got random periods though, but ever since starting LL I haven't had a single one! (i'm definitely not pregnant!) Like River said, my LLC said that they do get a little messed up with LL, but go back to normal once you've finished. But if your worried, it might be worth seeing your doctor?
xxxx

Awww Nutty hun, sorry you feel so lousy - fingers crossed you'll be through it soon. A good excuse to snuggle under the duvet & watch daytime tv methinks :)
Take care
yoyo
xx

Day 27.....

Thanks for everyones best wishes. last night was rough - was sickly as well as full of cold. Im hoping today was the peak of my sickness - could'nt drag myself out of bed until this afternoon. :eek:
Today Ive struggled with my packs, the nausea when making the packs up:( i finally managed number 3......not sure if i can face no 4:(. Managed to drink plenty of warm water.
Weigh in tomorrow, not sure what the weight loss will be like as ive struggled with water and having packs this week. However, im proud i didnt give up with ll. :)
will find out how many iches lost in 4 weeks. 4 weeks already I just cant believe it. I truly believe i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for the support of you all - thanks everyone.

onwards and downwards x

Day 28......

Feeling better today. Not impressed that i started my degree today and got pxss wet through going and coming back!!!!! Hopefully will not get a worse cold?????
Just made myself a chicken soup and have to say that will be last time i will be having that for a while .... the smell just making me gip. not nice.

Will pop in later and let you know how my weigh in has gone.

Nutty

Wow - week 4 complete a total loss of 20.7 lbs !!!

Im so pleased. 10 weeks to go....

Nite Nite

Nutty x

Hey Nutty ...that is fantastic - you must be feeling great:D
Well done hun
yoyo
xx

Back