Nuz's Diary

Officially 3 weeks done and I lost 7lbs this week! That's a grand total loss of 1st 5lbs :D
Can't quite believe it! X

Well done Nuzzy....thats almost a stone loss. :)

Wow, did you do anything different this week? That's a big loss

Thanx guys, I'm so pleased, can't quite believe I'm losing the weight - finally!

Emmy_lu - didn't do much different this week apart from a bit of Pilates and belly dancing for beginners x

Ok so I am panicking like crazy and need some advice

I ate HALF a bit of pasta by accident (was checking if the pasta was cooked)

Does that tiny bit of pasta take me out of ketosis???

Half a bit of pasta won't make any difference. Don't worry!

You'll be ok Nuzzy, don't worry :)

Whoop whoop in your face half a piece of pasta lol! well done Nuzzy :) how much have you lost altogether now?

Whoop whoop in your face half a piece of pasta lol! well done Nuzzy :) how much have you lost altogether now?

Lol thanx!

So far I've lost 22 lbs! Which is great...except I haven't dropped a dress size yet and my tummy n thighs haven't changed much

Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon?

It will suddenly happy Nuzzy! Just hang in there :)

Thank Kay, I've got a wedding to attend in a month and I don't know whether to buy now or wait a bit

Kay is right, i put on an outfit this evening that was too tight last week and i'll be lucky to get another week out of it, it was quite loose.

I'd hold off on buying the dress but no harm in trying some on to see what you like and you can get it in a smaller size closer to the time :)

I'd hold off and buy closer to the time. One of the frustrations of this diet is something you bought 2 weeks ago is suddenly too big for you. Great problem to have tho ;)

Nuzzy I am the same hun, before lipotrim and whilst on lipotrim combined I have lost 45lbs all together and have dropped from a 20 down to an 18! Purchased size 16 jeans the other day but they wouldn't even go passed my knees I have noticed most weight coming from my arms if only we could pick where the weight come from eh? I've also been told I will drop dress sizes suddenly and I can't wait for that day to come x x x

Back