Nuz's Diary

Nuzzy, chin up! Good chance of a good loss next week x x x

hun dont put yourself down, a loss is still a loss :) hopefully next week you'll loose more hang in there :)

Haven't been on the forum much this past week, as my phones been on the blink.
this week has been so hard! I've had to fight temptation every night and drink the water which has become vile. Goodness knows why I'm feeling like this, I've got such a long way to go and I don't know what I'm going to do

keep at it u have done amazing so far!

Nuzzy

You're doing great. You may find you're struggling a little because you've not been as active on the forum this week, and I find it really helps to keep me focussed. Just get through this week because you're likely to find that next week you'll be ok again. Keep going x x x

Ahh nuzzy how are you today? There's day I drink about 3 litres of fizzy water as I just can't stand the plain water. Kay's right, wait til your next weigh in before you decide anything. this forum is a big factor in all of us keeping motivated and focused, its hard to stay strong on your own. Hope you get your phone sorted, its a pain being without a proper mobile!

Thanx guys, I lost 3lbs this week which is good. I haven't tried fizzy water, is that the same as sparkling? I remember trying it years before n not liking it..maybe I should give it a try.

I don't want to quit but when you've got to drink so much water which doesn't taste nice it gets to you...hopefully fizzy will work! X

Sorry Buzzy, fizzy water is sparkling water! Well done on the 3lbs :)

Damn phone... I meant Nuzzy not buzzy lol! Sorry

Well done Nuzzy!! 3lbs is FAB this week x x x

Thanks, I am pleased and I feel like I need to carry on otherwise I will really let myself down

Back