Nyssa's Diary - back again!

Well I did get hungry later on and had mushroom pasta with extra mushrooms and made a vanilla shake into a pudding - better on the water today but was up early with the clocks going back so have had a shake about 8ish and just had a chicken soup. Can't wait for the bars to come - lush!
I've just moved so am busy too - painting etc and trying to sort out!

I'm off all week because I work in a school so want to get into ketosis before going back - it took 5 days last time! Have done better on the water today 1 ltr down and will have another 500mls before starting to move this furniture

Good luck for the rest of the day :)

Argh really struggling, I've just had a bag of malteasers, I had a chilli pack and vanilla shake earlier today but am struggling sooo much. My mind just changes when am on s&s when I know I'm not allowed something I want it sooo much more and can't stop thinking about it!

Maybe you came out of ketosis when had the curry - that will make it more difficult. I've been really hungry today but managed to get through it - in a way it's easier for me as I live alone so don't have 'bad' stuff in - believe me I would be tucking into it if I did.
Chin up and see how you get on tomorrow and good luck :)

Last edited:
nyssa88 said:
Argh really struggling, I've just had a bag of malteasers, I had a chilli pack and vanilla shake earlier today but am struggling sooo much. My mind just changes when am on s&s when I know I'm not allowed something I want it sooo much more and can't stop thinking about it!

Just draw a line under it don't let a slip define your journey ive been guilty of it. Having a slip and losing a week :/ here to offer support when needed xx

Thank you both of you, I weighed in today and am the same weight as last Monday so at least I haven't gained but could if been a lot lighter by now if I didn't cave in.

Here's to day 1 again! X

Good luck - day 3 for me and I'm so hungry - I'm decorating - we can do this nyssa! Had a vanilla shake this morning and although I'm looking forward to my order arriving I keep thinking about those bars!
I've not used my milk yet so a coffee in a bit I think too - I'm craving carbs but hopefully by Wednesday it will get better :)

It will get better! I started last Friday and had a sneak weigh in this morning and am on 10lbs down! You can do it, girls!

Thank you ladies and a 10lb loss in those few days, that's fantastic! Well done!

I've not had any packs yet but just came back from the shops with some come zero, black current ribena plus and a big bag of ice as like my drinks ice cold. I've also got a jar of pickled eggs close by for emergencies until I get into ketosis x

Hi
Thanks for the encouragement Katy - 10lbs is great but I'll be happy with 5 at the end of the week :) will hop on the scales in the morning for some more encouragement
My order's just arrived and I had the lemon bar - it's nice but still prefer the truffa bars - need to put them out ofreach now lol. Had a scrambled egg with bit of milk allowance and a cup of buillion as I keep needing a break from decorating! Ketosis can't come soon enough!
Well done Nyssa - only a few days behind me now - just have to look at as a fairly short term thing and think how great we will look at xmas!

Hi
Thanks for the encouragement Katy - 10lbs is great but I'll be happy with 5 at the end of the week :) will hop on the scales in the morning for some more encouragement
My order's just arrived and I had the lemon bar - it's nice but still prefer the truffa bars - need to put them out ofreach now lol. Had a scrambled egg with bit of milk allowance and a cup of buillion as I keep needing a break from decorating! Ketosis can't come soon enough!
Well done Nyssa - only a few days behind me now - just have to look at as a fairly short term thing and think how great we will look at xmas!

i only have lemon bars left from last time but luckily i love them, i do really like the truffa bars too, mine are out of reach in the freezer so i have to wait for them to defrost to stop me pigging ut on them lol

what bouillon do you use is it one in a green/yellow tub or the reduced salt one as i couldnt find the reduced salt one.

its almost 8pm and still have 1 pack left to use, im going to take a bar out of the freezer to have later as a little treat.

just trying to take it 1 day at a time and christmas will be here before we know it! x

nyssa88 said:
i only have lemon bars left from last time but luckily i love them, i do really like the truffa bars too, mine are out of reach in the freezer so i have to wait for them to defrost to stop me pigging ut on them lol

what bouillon do you use is it one in a green/yellow tub or the reduced salt one as i couldnt find the reduced salt one.

its almost 8pm and still have 1 pack left to use, im going to take a bar out of the freezer to have later as a little treat.

just trying to take it 1 day at a time and christmas will be here before we know it! x

Haha I put mine in the freezer :p

Hi
I use the low salt one - got it from Sainsburys - did a mid week weigh today and lost 5.5lbs so really happy with that - roll on ketosis - but maybe not this moring as I'm going to the dentist and don't want my breath to smell lol! I might have a scrambled egg again this morning - had the curry last night and wish I'd ordered more - had it with cauliflower - will be looking for anyone selling it on the fb group - :)
Good luck today Nyssa - I think it's hard after a slip but just think one day at a time - do you drink coke or anything?

Debs154 said:
Hi
I use the low salt one - got it from Sainsburys - did a mid week weigh today and lost 5.5lbs so really happy with that - roll on ketosis - but maybe not this moring as I'm going to the dentist and don't want my breath to smell lol! I might have a scrambled egg again this morning - had the curry last night and wish I'd ordered more - had it with cauliflower - will be looking for anyone selling it on the fb group - :)
Good luck today Nyssa - I think it's hard after a slip but just think one day at a time - do you drink coke or anything?

They didn't have the low salt one when I went last so I had a cup of the normal one, I guess one cup of it won't hurt.

I know what you mean about the breath thing last time I did it my mum urged when I spoke to her lol

5.5lbs is a great mid week loss that's brilliant! I weighe in this morning I'm an avid daily weigher and am 3lbs now so Im heading in the right direction.

I drink quite a lot of coke I buy Sainsburys own brand coke zero as its only 60p a bottle, I've got the ribena plus to try yet aswell. Last night I came up the stairs with a pint of coke zero, a bottle of water and a mug of bouillon lol x

ha ha I bet you were up to the loo all night lol - dentist has just canceled so back to the decoratin for me - need to go to b&q first tho - good luck today :)

I was constantly going to the loo!

Hope your decorating went well I've all that to come when I move.

Today has gone great so far, met a friend before she went work and went McDonald's for breakfast I just had a diet coke, then met up with my cousin after and they had McDonald's for lunch again I had nothing, by 2pm I was starving after having nothing all day so had a turkey breast salad bowl from subway which is my protein and salad/veg.

Still got 3 packs left for this evening, just took a bar out of the freezer for later so probably a meal and a shake for dinner x

Hi
Decorating's going well but I'm so slow lol - not had a bad day and think maybe I'm actually in ketosis because I didn't really think about food between 10.30 and 3pm although I'd had an egg at about 8.30 and a shake at 10.30. Had another shake at 3 and then mac cheese and broccolli at about 5 - I was craving something sweet so had a banana shake made into a mousse.......................................then remembered by bars lol! So I had a choc truffa which is obviously over but I don't feel too bad about it just need to watch it a bit.

Wow well done you resisting twice - that's a long time to go without food tho - sometimes that's what makes me overeat when I've left it too long before eating!

Some diet coke (Asda) for me tonight and that's it - I'm tired from the decorating, have had a bath and will probably be asleep by 9 lol!

How's it going today Nyssa - am 100% today had oatmeal made into a biscuit and 2 coffees this morning , a cup of bouillon at lunchtime and just took a break from the decorating and had a truffa bar - I really love them!
Not sure what I'll have later - I'm so sick of this decorating now though so will carry on until it's finished today I think then I can get straight tomorrow hopefully!
I'm freezing too because I've got to keep the windows open while I'm painting!
Hope you're day's oing well :)

Debs154 said:
How's it going today Nyssa - am 100% today had oatmeal made into a biscuit and 2 coffees this morning , a cup of bouillon at lunchtime and just took a break from the decorating and had a truffa bar - I really love them!
Not sure what I'll have later - I'm so sick of this decorating now though so will carry on until it's finished today I think then I can get straight tomorrow hopefully!

Yum how do u make the biscuit from oatmeal? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Debs154 said:

Hi Debs I'm really struggling sticking to this 100%, I'm sooo frustrated with myself as I know I can do this.

To stop me sabotaging myself with alot if junk like has usually happened over the last few months I'm going to have the shakes for 3 or 4 days a week as I can easily stick to it for 2 days with no problem and for the rest if the week just have a normal day of eating. I think this is similar to Kidd although I'm not following anything.

Yesterday I didn't have any shakes but had a bacon roll when out (normally I would of had a huge fry up) 2 go ahead thins and a boiled egg for a snack and for dinner I had some home made wedges made in the oven with a fish cake and some oriental veg.

I'm going to try this until Monday and see how it goes and if I will lose weight this way. I weighed in this morning and am still 4lbs down, I know that most of it is water so may expect a gain but I'm not going to weigh in again now until Monday.

Well done on another 100% day, it was freezing here yesterday, think I would of froze if I had to keep my windows open! X

Back