Nyssa's last time!

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hi everyone I lost 3 stone on s&s earlier this year, came off without maintenance etc, haven't done to bad but almost a stone heavier now, I still have a few stone to lose so am doing it with s&s until I hit goal.

I have about 1 months worth of shakes left so here it goes.

Just had my first shake a strawberry one I have loads of them and vanilla ones to use up, didn't weigh this morning so will have Thursdays as my official weigh in, hopefully il be able to get the wii tonight and do some exercise :)

image-2415276167.jpg

All the s&s products I have left to use!

Can't wait to use them up so I can taste some of the new products :)

Yayy your here :D I wish i hadnt missed the curry one grrr!! xxx

Hi Nyssa and welcome. Look forward to hearing about your weight losses x x

Thanks everyone, well got my scales out and I or broke them, put a carrier bag of shampoos and bits on it when tidying and think they all leaked in!

I have the board for the wii fit, does anyone know if they are reliable as scales?

I didn't have my first shake untill 3ish today I had a crispy choc pack which I tried to make unto a brownie but didn't turn out so good, 2 boiled eggs and spicy spaghetti.

I burnt 153 cala using the wii fit I would of done more but have just been soooo tired, hopefully I can give Zumba a go tomorrow on the wii.

Yes I chart my weight on the Wii Fit and it's a great way of motivating you to stay on and have a workout too x x

Wii fit is fine hun :) just make sure its on the flat floor xx

Thanks I did weigh on the wii fit this morning but I like to weigh daily in the mornings so buying a. Et set of scales today lol

I have 3 sets of scales :-\ Clearly i became a little obsessed lol How u feeling this morn hun xx

Ohhh I used to switch the Wii Fit on every morning religiously and was monitoring my losses daily.
Just watching my BMI going down daily was all the motivation I needed.
I'm down to weighing in twice a week now though x x

scousemouse0151 said:
Ohhh I used to switch the Wii Fit on every morning religiously and was monitoring my losses daily.
Just watching my BMI going down daily was all the motivation I needed.
I'm down to weighing in twice a week now though x x

Is there anyway to weigh without turning wii fit on just like hopping on the scales? I'm
New to the wii and at the moment takes forever to turn it all on go to wii fit and the body test? I've bought new scales but if it's easy to weigh on the wii I'l return them x

Well I failed miserably today I went out with a friend and had McDonalds, I didn't even want it and wasn't even hungry! Oh well damage is done now so day 1 again tomorrow, I stuck to it religiously last time but can't see it being as easy this time around! X

No sorry Nyssa you have to go through all the chit chat first to get to the body test. I'm usually too busy stripping off to my bra and pants to really notice though :)

Never mind about the slip up today just carry on and you'll soon get into the zone x x

You can do it hun :) zxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back here again!

Basically my weight has **** up to 12stine 11lbs when I came off s&s I didn't refeed properly and gained 1stone 8lbs of the 3 stone I lost. I could never get back in the Zone to stick to s&s and it was so frustrating as it was soo easy the first time!

I am now officially back in the zone, I think I am in ketosis I'm not sure but have been following Atkins/ low carb for the past week not hungry and not craving crap whatsoever.

I'm starting on my packs tomorrow as have loads left and when finished this time with s&s I
Going back to Atkins as I can really see that as a long term programme to help maintain and increase carbs gradually etc

I weigh in tomorrow morning and am looking forward to getting back in track x

Welcome back hun, you will have that weight gone in no time!
X

RebekahR said:
Welcome back hun, you will have that weight gone in no time!
X

Thanks hun im aiming for 3lbs a week and ideally would like to stay back on s&s untill I'm at goal or very close I would love to lose 3 stone by Xmas x

You'll do that easy least hun, I've got less than 8 weeks to get my final two stone off!

You'll soon be back in the swing of things Xx

Yayyy here you are!!! Good luck lovely, you can do it!

Rebecca i promise i will catch up with ur diary this week lol i keep meaning too!! xx

Thanks ladies, I weighed in this morning and ive lost 4lbs in the first week of atkins so my starting weight on s&s is 12st7.

I know I won't get a big loss with my first week on s&s as that 4lbs is probably all the water but 3lbs would be nice next week :)

Back